Cipesta 250mg Tablets
Cipesta 250mg Tablets
Pack Size: 10’s
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Getz Pharma
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Cipesta 250mg Tablets
Cipesta 250mg Tablets medicinal drug is used to deal with quite a few bacterial infections. Ciprofloxacin belongs to a category of medication referred to as quinolone antibiotics.
- This medicinal drug is used to deal with quite a few bacterial infections.
- Ciprofloxacin belongs to a category of medication referred to as quinolone antibiotics.
- It works by preventing the boom of bacteria.
- This antibiotic treats the most effective bacterial infections.
- It will now no longer paintings for virus infections (including not unusual place colds, and flu).
- Using any antibiotic whilst it isn’t wanted can reason it to now no longer paintings for destiny infections.
Side Effects Of Cipesta 250mg Tablets
- Problem napping can also additionally occur.
- If any of those outcomes ultimately get worse, inform your physician or pharmacist promptly.
- Remember that this medicinal drug has been prescribed due to the fact your physician has judged that the advantage to you is more than the threat of facet outcomes.
- Many humans using this medicinal drug now no longer have severe facet outcomes.
- Tell your physician proper away when you have any severe facet outcomes, including uncommon bruising/bleeding
- Symptoms and symptoms of a brand new infection (inclusive of sore throat that does not move away, fever)
- Symptoms and symptoms of kidney problems (inclusive of alternate in the quantity of urine, red/crimson urine)
- Symptoms and symptoms of liver problems (inclusive of nausea/vomiting that does not stop, uncommon tiredness, stomach/stomach pain, yellowing eyes/skin, and darkish urine).
How To Use Cipesta 250mg Tablets?
- Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start taking ciprofloxacin and each time you get a refill.
- If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- This medication may be taken with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually twice a day (every 12 hours) in the morning and evening.
- Shake the container well for 15 seconds before pouring each dose.
- Carefully measure the dose using a special measuring device/spoon.
- Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
- Do not chew the contents of the suspension.
- Do not use the suspension with feeding tubes because the suspension may clog the tube.
- Drug interactions can also add extra de how your medicines paint or boom your chance for extreme aspect effects.
- This report does now no longer incorporate all feasible drug interactions.
- Keep a listing of all the goods you use (along with prescription/nonprescription pills and natural merchandise)
- Percentage it together along with your health practitioner and pharmacist.
- Do now no longer start, stop, or extrude the dosage of any drugs without your health practitioner’s approval.
- Some merchandise that can engage with this drug consist of: “blood thinners” (which include acenocoumarol, and warfarin)
- Many pills except ciprofloxacin can also additionally affect the coronary heart rhythm (QT prolongation)
- Along with amiodarone
- This medicinal drug can sluggish down the elimination of different medicines in your body, which can also additionally affect how they paint.
- Examples of affected pills consist of duloxetine
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity to ciprofloxacin or any similar antibiotics (Quinolones)
- Before taking ciprofloxacin, inform your physician or pharmacist in case you are allergic to it; or to different quinolone antibiotics inclusive of norfloxacin
- Ofloxacin; or when you have some other allergies.
- This product can also additionally include inactive ingredients, that can purpose hypersensitive reactions or different problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for greater details.
- Before the use of this medication, inform your physician or pharof macist your scientific history, mainly of: diabetes
- Coronary heart problems (include sive of latest coronary heart attack)
- Joint/tendon problems (inclusive of tendonitis, and bursitis)
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Mental/temper disorders (inclusive of depression)
- Myasthenia gravis
- Nerve problems (inclusive of peripheral neuropathy)
- Situations that boom your chance of seizures (inclusive of mind/head injury, mind tumors, cerebral atherosclerosis)
- Blood vessel problems (inclusive of aneurysm or blockage of the aorta or different blood vessels, hardening of the arteries)
- Excessive blood pressure
- Sure genetic situations (Marfan syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome)
There are no reviews yet.