- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Piozer Tablets 15mg 14’s
- Piozer Tablets 15mg 14’s is a diabetes drug used in conjunction with a proper weight-reduction plan and exercise program to manipulate high blood sugar in patients with kind 2 diabetes.
- It works via supporting to repair your body’s proper response to insulin, thereby decreasing your blood sugar.
- Controlling excessive blood sugar enables save you kidney harm, blindness, nerve troubles, lack of limbs, and sexual feature troubles.
- Right manage of diabetes may additionally reduce your risk of a heart assault or stroke.
- Pioglitazone is used both by myself or in mixture with different diabetes medicinal drugs (which includes metformin or a sulfonylurea including glyburide).
- Speak in your medical doctor approximately the risks and blessings of pioglitazone.
- Remember that this medication has been prescribed due to the fact your medical doctor has judged that the advantage to you is extra than the chance of side consequences.
- Many human beings using this remedy do now not have serious side consequences.
- Inform your medical doctor proper away when you have any extreme aspect effects, which include: new/worsening vision problems (which include blurred imaginative and prescient), bone fracture, reddish-coloured urine, urgent want to urinate, ache at the same time as urinating.
- Pioglitazone may hardly ever cause liver disorder.
- Inform your doctor right away in case you expand signs and symptoms of liver disease, along with: nausea/vomiting that doesn’t forestall, dark urine, yellowing of eyes/skin, belly/belly ache
How To Use Piozer Tablets 15mg 14’s?
- Examine the medicine manual provided by means of your pharmacist before you start using pioglitazone and whenever you get a replenish.
- If you have any questions, ask your health practitioner or pharmacist.
- Take this medicine with the aid of mouth with or without food as directed by means of your health practitioner, generally as soon as every day.
- Dosage is based totally for your scientific situation, reaction to remedy, and if you are taking other diabetes drugs.
- Your physician will adjust your dose based in your blood sugar to locate the high-quality dose for you.
- Observe your doctor’s guidelines cautiously.
- Take this medicine frequently in an effort to get the most gain from it.
- Don’t forget to apply it on the equal time each day
- Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects.
- This document does not contain all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
- Other medications can affect the removal of pioglitazone from your body, which may affect how pioglitazone works. Examples include gemfibrozil, rifamycins including rifampin, among others
When Not To Use
- Allergic reaction
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Extreme hepatic impairment.
- Before you take pioglitazone inform your doctor or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it, or if you have or other reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that can trigger allergic reactions or other issues. Consult your pharmacist for further information.
- Before taking this medication consult your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, specifically of heart disease (such as congestive chest pain, heart failure) liver disease and fluid in your lung and swelling (edema) anemia, a specific eye condition (macular edema) or bladder cancer.