- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Piozer-G 30/4mg Tab
Piozer-G 30/4mg Tab can be used in conjunction with an appropriate diet and training program to reduce the high blood sugar levels of patients who suffer from T2DM. (T2DM).
- This combination medication is combined with exercise and diet to improve blood sugar control for adult patients with the condition known as type 2 diabetes.
- Pioglitazone and glimepiride are not a treatment for type 1 diabetes.
Side Effects Of Piozer-G 30/4mg Tab
It can cause ,
- muscle pain
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose
- sinus pain
- sore throat.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for those with hypersensitivity to the medication.
How To Use Piozer-G 30/4mg Tab?
- Take a look at the medication guide provided to you by Your pharmacist prior to beginning taking pioglitazone and every time you are given refills.
- If you have any concerns consult your physician or pharmacist.
- You can take this medication via by mouth whether or not you eat according to the instructions given by your physician, typically every day.
- Dosage depends on your health condition, the response to treatment, as well as if you are taking any other diabetes medications.
- Your physician will alter the dosage based on your level of blood sugar to determine the most effective dosage for you.
- Be sure to follow the doctor’s instructions with care.
- Make sure to take this medication on a regular basis to reap the maximum benefit.
- Make sure you use it daily at the same time every day.
Regular monitoring for cardiac failure is important.