- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Piozer Plus Tablets 15/500mg 14’s
Piozer Plus Tablets 15/500mg 14’s combination treatment is taken in conjunction with a healthy nutrition and fitness program to manage the high levels of blood sugar for people suffering from Type 2 Diabetes.
- This combination treatment is taken in conjunction with a healthy nutrition and fitness program to manage the high levels of blood sugar for people suffering from Type 2 Diabetes.
- The control of blood sugar levels of blood sugar assists in preventing kidney damage blindness, nerve damage as well as loss of limbs, and sexual dysfunction.
- A healthy control for diabetes can also reduce the chance of having the possibility of a stroke as well as a stroke.
- Pioglitazone is part of a group of medications known as thiazolidinediones, or “glitazones”.
- Metformin and pioglitazone are both effective in aiding in restoring your body’s appropriate reaction to the insulin that you naturally produce.
- Metformin also decreases the amount of sugar that your liver makes and that your stomach/intestines absorb.
- Talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of using pioglitazone-containing products.
Side Effects Of Piozer Plus Tablets 15/500mg 14’s
- Stomach upsets nausea
- Diarrhea as well as sore throat
- Muscles pain as well as weight gain
- Dental problems
- An unpleasant metallic taste in your mouth could be a sign of.
- When any one of the reactions persists or becomes worse consult your physician and pharmacist immediately.
- When the stomach symptoms come back later (after having taken the same dose for several weeks or days) consult your physician immediately.
- Stomach discomfort that occurs in the initial days of treatment could be a sign of lactic acidosis.
- Be aware you are taking the medication prescribed by your doctor believes that the benefits for you are greater that the chance of adverse consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer from significant side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately in case you experience any serious adverse reactions, for example: worsening or new vision issues (such as blurred or distorted vision)
- Fractured bones and reddish-colored urine.
- Also Urination urgency and pain during urination.
How To Use Piozer Plus Tablets 15/500mg 14’s?
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking pioglitazone/metformin and each time you get a refill.
- If you have questions consult your physician or pharmacist.
- The medication is taken via mouth according to the instructions of your physician, usually at least once or twice a day in conjunction with meals to reduce the stomach upset.
- Take plenty of fluids while taking this medication, unless advised by your doctor.
- The dosage depends upon your health condition, the response to treatment, and any other medicines you might be taking.
- Be sure to inform your pharmacist and doctor of every product you take (including prescription drugs as well as nonprescription medications and herbs).
- To reduce the chance of experiencing side adverse effects (such as nausea) your physician may suggest you start the medication with the lowest dose, then gradually increase the dosage.
- Follow your doctor’s prescriptions with care.
- The interaction of drugs can alter how your medication performs or increase the chance of having serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start stopping, stopping, or altering the dosage of any medicine without the permission of your doctor.
- Other medications may influence the elimination of pioglitazone from your body.
- This could alter how pioglitazone is used.
- The most common examples are gemfibrozil and rifamycins
- Including the drug rifampin and rifampin, among others.
- Beta-blocker medicines (such as propranolol, metoprolol, and glaucoma eye drops like timolol) could help stop the rapid/pounding heartbeat that is typically felt whenever your sugar level is to a low level (hypoglycemia).
- Other signs associated with low blood sugar including the feeling of dizziness, hunger, and, sweating are not affected by these medications.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for those who have a history of hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before you start taking this medication, inform your physician or pharmacist if you’re intolerant to metformin or pioglitazone or another allergy.
- This medication may have inactive ingredients that could cause reactions to allergies or other issues.
- Consult your pharmacist for further information.
- Before you start using this medicine consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly of severe breathing issues (such as obstructive lung diseases or severe asthma)
- Blood problems (such as vitamin B12 deficiency, and anemia)
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease and the heart (such as congestive chest pain, and heart failure)
- Fluid in your lung or edema (edema) or a particular eye issue (macular edema) and bladder cancer.