Lcyn 750 Mg Tab
Lcyn 750 Mg Tab
Pack Size: 10’s
Pharmaceutical form: Tablets
Brand Name: High-Q
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lcyn 750mg Tablets 10’s
Lcyn 750mg Tablets 10’s is utilized to treat a variety of bacteria-related infections. The medication belongs to a category of medications called Quinolone antibiotics. It is effective by preventing the development of bacteria.This antibiotic only treats the bacterial infections.
It cannot treat viral diseases (such such as the common cold, flu). Utilizing any antibiotic even when it is not necessary could cause it to not help with further infections.
Uses Of Lcyn 750mg Tablets 10’s
- Levofloxacin is utilized to treat a variety of bacteria-related infections.
- The medication belongs to a category of medications called Quinolone antibiotics.
- It is effective by preventing the development of bacteria.
- This antibiotic only treats the bacterial infections.
- It cannot treat viral diseases (such such as the common cold, flu).
- Utilizing any antibiotic even when it is not necessary could cause it to not help with further infections.
- Nausea headache
- vomiting dizziness
- lightheadedness or difficulty sleeping may be a sign of trouble sleeping.
- When any one of the symptoms persist or worsen consult your physician and pharmacist promptly.
- Be aware the fact that you are taking this medication was prescribed by your doctor believes that the benefits for you is greater that the chance of having side consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer from significant side effects.
When Not To Use
It is not advised for patients who have a history of hypersensitivity to the drug.
How To Use Lcyn 750mg Tablets 10’s?
- Take a look at the medication guide provided from the pharmacist prior to taking Levofloxacin and every time you are given refills.
- If you have any concerns consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Use this medication via mouth according to the instructions of your physician, typically once each day whether or not you eat.
- Take plenty of liquids when using this medication, unless advised by your doctor.
- Interactions with drugs may alter the way your medication perform or increase the risk of serious adverse negative effects.
- This guideline does not cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dosage of any medicine without your doctor’s permission.
- One product that may be in a drug interaction is strontium.
- Levofloxacin is very similar to ofloxacin.
- Avoid using medications that contain ofloxacin in conjunction with levofloxacin.
- Before taking levofloxacin tell your physician or pharmacist if you’re allergic to it, or to any other quinolone antibiotics (such as moxifloxacin and ciprofloxacin and ofloxacin) or if you suffer from any other allergies.
- This drug may have inactive ingredients which could trigger allergies or other problems.
- Ask your doctor for more information.
There are no reviews yet.