- Precautions for Hydrozole Cream
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Hydrozoa Cream 20g is used to treat swelling, inflammation, redness, and discomfort caused by ringworm, diaper rash, Candida infections, jock ulcers, fungal dermatitis, and athlete’s foot.
How does Hydrozole 20g work?
Hydrozole 20g consists of Hydrocortisone + Clotrimazole. Hydrocortisone belongs to a group of drugs called glucocorticoids. Antifungal drugs include clotrimazole. Hydrozole 20g shows its effectiveness by reducing the symptoms of swelling and redness. Hydrozole 20g also helps by stopping the growth of fungi that cause the disease.
Hydrozole consists of hydrocortisone and clotrimazole. This drug inhibits the growth of pathogens. Hydrozole Can treat many skin conditions.
Hydrozole Cream Uses
Dermatophytes and yeast infect the skin when inflammation is evident. This includes conditions such as fungal dermatitis, intertrigo, and Candida diaper rash
The most common side effects of hydrozole cream are:
When not to Use
- Hydrozoa cream is for external use only.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying this cream.
- Clean and disinfect the affected area before applying this medicine.
- Apply only a thin layer of hydrozoa cream to the affected area.
- Do not apply this cream longer than required.
- Loose clothing should be worn over the affected area if the area is normally covered with clothing.
- Gently massage the cream into the affected area without leaving any residue on the skin.
- Store at room temperature,
- away from light and heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Disposal of hydrozole cream Does not pour or pour the medicine into liquid unless instructed to do so by the doctor.
- Ask the doctor how to dispose of the medicine properly and safely.