Eskem Capsule 40mg 14’s
Eskem Capsule 40mg 14’s
Pack Size: 14’s
Pharmaceutical Form: Capsules
Brand Name: High-Q
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Eskem Capsule 40mg 14’s
Eskem Capsule 40mg 14’s is utilized to treat certain stomach and esophagus issues (such as acid reflux and ulcers). It does this by reducing the levels of acid that your stomach produces.
- Esomeprazole It is utilized to treat certain stomach and esophagus issues (was like acid reflux and ulcers).
- It does this by reducing the levels of acid that your stomach produces.
- It helps relieve symptoms like heartburn and difficulty swallowing or coughing.
- The medication aids in healing acid damage on the stomach, esophagus, and stomach.
- It assists in preventing ulcers and could help in preventing the development of cancer that affects the esophagus.
- Esomeprazole is part of a group of medications known as proton-pump inhibitors (PPIs).
- If you are self-medicating with this medication, you can purchase over-the-counter products containing esomeprazole are employed to treat frequently occurring stomach pain (occurring at least 2 times a week).
- Because it can take anywhere from 1 to 4 days before it takes full effect, these medications don’t help relieve heartburn immediately away.
- For prescription drugs, make sure you follow the directions on the label to make sure that the product is suitable for your needs.
- Examine the ingredients listed on the label, even if you’ve previously had the product.
- The manufacturer might have changed the ingredients.
- Additionally, products that have similar brand names could have diverse ingredients intended to serve different uses.
- If you choose the wrong product, it could hurt you.
Side Effects Of Eskem Capsule 40mg 14’s
- Headache or abdominal pain could be experienced.
- If any of these symptoms persist or worsen consult your doctor or your pharmacist immediately.
- Be aware you are taking the medication prescribed because your doctor has determined that the value to you is more than the potential risk of adverse negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer from significant side effects.
- Contact your physician immediately If you are experiencing severe side effects such as symptoms of an elevated blood magnesium level (such as muscles spasms, irregular heartbeat seizures)
- Signs of Lupus (such as a rash that appears on the cheeks and nose, or an increase or worsening of joint discomfort).
How To Use
- Check out the medication Handbook and Patient Information Leaflet if they are available by the pharmacist before when the time you start using Esomeprazole and every time you are given refills.
- If you have any concerns consult your physician or pharmacist.
- You should take the medication via mouth according to the instructions of your physician, typically every day, at minimum one hour before eating.
- If you are self-medicating take care to follow the instructions on the label of the product.
- The dose and duration of treatment depend on your medical conditions and your response to treatment.
- Don’t increase the dose or use this medication more frequently than prescribed.
- If you have questions consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Do not chew or crush the medication.
- Consume the capsules as they are.
- If you find it difficult to swallow this medication it is possible to open the capsule and mix the contents in one tablespoon of uncooked applesauce.
- Drink the mixture straight and without chewing it.
- Do not make the mixture in advance for use later on.
- This could destroy the substance.
Interactions Of Eskem Capsule 40mg 14’s
- The interaction of drugs can alter how your medication function or may increase your risk of having serious adverse side negative effects.
- This guideline does not cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start stopping, stopping, or altering the dosage of any medicine without the permission of your physician.
- Some of the products that can interfere with this drug are Clopidogrel, cilostazol, mavacamten methotrexate (especially high-dose treatment), and rifampin. St John’s wort.
- Certain products require some products to be absorbed by stomach acid to ensure that the body can absorb them correctly.
- Esomeprazole reduces stomach acid and therefore could alter how the effectiveness of these medications.
- Some affected products include atazanavir
- Certain azole antifungals (itraconazole, ketoconazole, posaconazole)
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity to esomeprazole and different proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)
- Before taking esomeprazole, inform your physician or pharmacist if sensitive to it or similar medications (such as omeprazole and lansoprazole) or if you suffer from any other allergies.
- This product could have inactive ingredients, which can trigger allergic reactions or other issues.
- Ask your doctor for more information.
- Before taking any medication inform your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly that of the liver, and lupus.
- A few symptoms could be indications of a more serious problem.
- Get medical help right away if you have: heartburn with lightheadedness/sweating/dizziness
- Chest/jaw/arm/shoulder pain (especially with shortness of breath, and unusual sweating)
- Unexplained weight loss.
There are no reviews yet.