- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Famopsin 40mg Tablets
Famopsin 40mg Tablets can be used to treat acid indigestion and heartburn. It can also be used to treat GERD (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease). The stomach acid production in GERD increases.
Side Effects Of Famopsin 40mg Tablets
- dizziness (difficulty passing stool)
- constipation (difficulty eating)
- diarrhea (watery stools)
- nausea (nausea)
- GI upset
- stomach discomfort
- anorexia (eating disorder)
- fatigue (eating disorder)
- liver enzyme abnormalities and angioedema)
- joint pain
- muscle cramps and joint pain
- Reversible gynecomastia
- toxic epidermal necrolysis (a rare but serious skin condition)
- AV Block (a type of heart block in which impulses are not transmitted from the atrium into the ventricle), and toxic epidermal necrolysis (enlargement of the breast tissues in males) are some of its side effects.
- It is indicated for duodenal ulcer, a sore on one side of the small intestine.
- It can also be used to prevent the relapse of duodenal ulcers and to treat gastroesophageal acid reflux disease (a condition that causes digestive juices, foods, or fluids to return up from the stomach into your esophageal esophagus).
- stomach cancer
- severe and moderate kidney disease.
- and patients suffering from kidney failure should not take it.
- You can take it with or without food.
- Before swallowing, shake the oral suspension vigorously for 5-10 seconds. Take a chewable tablet before chewing.
- Wait 30-60 minutes before taking famotidine if you want to take an antacid.
- If you have severe headaches, constipation problems (difficulty passing stool), diarrhea (watery stools), palpitations (feeling like your heart beats fast), abdominal pain, rash, or worsening symptoms, consult your doctor.
- During therapy, avoid alcohol and smoking.
why It Is Use?
- Famopsin Tablet can be used to treat small intestinal ulcers (duodenal), active non-cancerous gastric ulcers (benign), and backflow of stomach acids to the food pipe (also known as gastroesophageal acid reflux disease).
- This medicine reduces acid production in the stomach.
- It is used to treat acid reflux symptoms, such as Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome, Multiple Endocrine Adenomas, and overproduction of stomach acid.
- Patients who have an active ulcer heal can use it to maintain their stomach ulcers.