Daytaxime 1gm Inj
Daytaxime 1gm Inj
Pack Size: 1 Vial Inj
Pharmaceutical Form: Injection
Brand Name: Getz Pharma
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Daytaxime 1gm Inj
- Daytaxime 1gm Inj is utilized to treat a range of bacteria-related infections.
- This may even be employed to stop the spread of infection during certain procedures.
- The medication is part of a group of medications known as cephalosporin antibiotics.
- It acts by preventing the development of bacteria.
- The appearance of redness, swelling, or pain around the site of injection may be present.
- When any of the reactions persist or become worsen inform your physician as well as your pharmacist immediately.
- Be aware the fact that you are taking this medication is prescribed because your doctor believes that the value for you is greater that the chance of having side consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication do not suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately in case you experience any serious adverse reactions, like bleeding/bruising easily and fatigue that is not a controlled movement, changes in mood or mental (such as confusion) seizures, signs of kidney issues (such as a change in the quantity of urine) or indications of liver problems (such nausea/vomiting that won’t end and appetite loss nausea, abdominal pain, stomach, eyes/skin, and dark urine).
How To Use Daytaxime 1gm Inj?
- The medicine is administered via injection into the vein or muscle as instructed by your physician.
- If you inject the drug into a vein, you should inject the medication slowly over three minutes at least to prevent dangerous negative side consequences (such as an abnormal heartbeat).
- The dosage will depend on your health condition as well as the response to treatment.
- If you’re using the medication in your home environment, be sure to learn all the preparation and usage guidelines from your medical expert.
- Before taking the medication, examine the product’s appearance for particle color or color.
- If any of these are present Do not apply the product. Learn to properly store and dispose of medical supplies safely.
- If you’re using the pre-mixed frozen solution you can thaw it either at ambient temperature or within the fridge.
- If the bag has been chilled inside the freezer, allow it to rest at room temperature for at least one hour before making use of it.
- Do not defrost by placing in a bath of water or by microwaving.
- After thawing shake thoroughly then squeeze it to look for leaks. If the bag is leaking.
- Do not refreeze the solution following thawing.
Interactions Of Daytaxime 1gm Inj
- Interactions with drugs may alter the way your medication performs or increase your risk of having serious adverse consequences.
- This guideline does not cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- The medicine may cause problems with certain laboratory tests (including specific urinary glucose tests) which could lead to false results on tests.
- Be sure that your lab personnel as well as all your medical professionals know that you take this medication.
- Before taking cefotaxime consult your physician or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it, as well as to any other antibiotics (such as penicillins, or other cephalosporins) or if you are suffering from or have had any allergic reactions.
- This medication may have inactive components which could trigger allergies or other problems.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before taking the medication consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, specifically related to kidney diseases, and stomach/intestinal diseases (such as colitis).
- Cefotaxime may create live bacteria vaccinations (such as the Typhoid vaccine) to not function effectively.
- Tell your health care professional that you are using cefotaxime before having any immunizations/vaccinations.
- Before undergoing surgery, inform the doctor you see or dentist about all the medications you are using (including prescription drugs or nonprescription medicines, as well as herbal products)
There are no reviews yet.