- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Cytopan 75mg Tablets
Cytopan 75mg Tablets is NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug). it is a simple phenylacetic acid derivative.it resembles both flurbiprofen and meclofenamate. It reduces fever and inflammation and relieves pain. Arthrotec has the side effects of diclofenac and misoprostol. The most common side effects are: stomach pain, diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, and flatulence.
Diarrhea and abdominal pain may resolve after 2-7 days. Magnesium containing antacids worsen diarrhea caused by misoprostol. Taking Arthrotec with food and avoiding antacids containing magnesium may reduce the occurrence of diarrhea. DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION , Carefully consider the potential benefits and risks of ARTHROTEC and other treatment options before deciding to use ARTHROTEC.
Use the lowest effective dosage for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals . After observing the response to initial therapy with ARTHROTEC, the dose and frequency should be adjusted to suit an individual patient’s needs. it reduces fever and inflammation and relieves pain. Cytopan 75mg Tablet is contraindicated in patients with salicylate hypersensitivity.
- It can be used to reduce joint stiffness and swelling caused by arthritis.
- Misoprostol protects your stomach from the irritating effects of diclofenac.
- This combination medication is used for arthritis treatment in patients at high risk of developing stomach/intestinal ulcers or complications (such as bleeding).
Side Effects Of Cytopan 75mg Tablets
- menstrual disorder
- stomach pain
- increase LFTs
When not to use
Patients with ,
- salicylate hypersensitivity
- NSAID hypersensitivity
- other allergic reaction to aspirin or other NSAIDs are advised not to use it.
These patients have experienced severe, sometimes fatal, anaphylactoid reactions after diclofenac.