- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Co Tasmi 80/12.5mg Tablets
Co Tasmi 80/12.5mg Tablets is a useful and reliable medication as an antihypertensive. It is a combination of two medications which can help lower high blood pressure as well as combat various cardiovascular ailments as well as issues.
This Tablet can prevent heart attacks, kidney damage and heart failure for patients who suffer from hypertension.
This combination medicine is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
Side Effects Of Co Tasmi 80/12.5mg Tablets
- Dizziness or lightheadedness may occur as your body adjusts to the medication.
- Swelling hands/ankles/feet or flushing may also occur.
- If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for those with hypersensitivity to the medication.
- The medication is used for to treat high blood pressure (increased blood pressure) and the cardiovascular (heart and blood vessels) related issues in patients who have established atherosclerosis (hardening of blood vessels ) cardiovascular( blood vessels and the heart ) disease.
- It can also be used for people suffering from Type 2 Diabetes. In cases of end organ damaged.
- This medication should not be used for patients suffering from severe hepatic (liver) impairment, as well as other conditions of the gallbladder.
- It is also not recommended for those suffering from excessive calcium (high the level of calcium in blood ) and hypokalemia refractory (low levels of potassium in the blood).
- For more information , consult your doctor.
- This medication should be utilized with caution in patients with impaired liver (liver) function, as well as bilateral renal artery narrowing (narrowing of the arteries that supply the kidneys).
- Moderate to mild renal(kidney ) impaired.
- It can also affect the tolerance to glucose .
- Patients suffering from Renovascular (blood vessels in the kidney) hypertension (high blood pressure) and also older patients should be warned against using this drug.