- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Co Tasmi Tablets 40/12.5mg 14’s
Co Tasmi Tablets 40/12.5mg 14’s is a medicine is prescribed in order to manage hypertension in blood vessels (hypertension). In lowering the blood pressure can prevent the risk of strokes and heart attacks as well as kidney issues.
Telmisartan is part of a class of medications known as angiotensin-receptor blockers (ARBs). It acts in relaxing blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more freely.
Uses Of Co Tasmi Tablets 40/12.5mg 14’s
- It is a medicine is prescribed in order to manage hypertension in blood vessels (hypertension).
- In lowering the blood pressure can prevent the risk of strokes and heart attacks as well as kidney issues.
- Telmisartan is part of a class of medications known as angiotensin-receptor blockers (ARBs).
- It acts in relaxing blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more freely.
- Lightheadedness or dizziness could be experienced as your body adjusts the medicine.
- The swelling of your feet, hands or ankles may occur.
- When any of the signs persist or become worse, inform your physician or pharmacist immediately.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for those with hypersensitivity to the medication.
- This medication should not be used in patients suffering from severe liver (liver) impairment, as well as other gallbladder disorders.
- It is also not advised for those suffering from excessive calcium (high the level of calcium in blood ) and hypokalemia that is refractory (low levels of potassium in the blood).
- For more information , consult your doctor.
- The interaction of drugs can alter how your medication perform or increase the chance of having serious adverse negative effects.
- This guideline does not cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop, or alter the dose of any medication without the permission of your doctor.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include: aliskiren, lithium, ramipril, drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- This medication should be utilized with extreme caution for patients who have impaired liver (liver) function, as well as bilateral renal artery narrowing (narrowing of the arteries that supply kidneys).
- Moderate to mild renal(kidney ) impaired.
- It can also affect the ability to tolerate glucose .
- Patients suffering from renal (blood vessels in the kidney) hypertension (high blood pressure) and also those who are elderly should be advised against taking this drug.