- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Cefiget Ds Suspension 200mg/5ml
Cefiget Ds Suspension 200mg/5ml is a medication that is used to treat bacteria-related infections that affect various parts of the body. It is part of the class of drugs known as cephalosporins. It is effective in killing bacteria or slowing their growth.
It is typically offered in tablet, capsule and powder suspension forms. It is only indicated for Bacterial diseases and does not help with viral infections such as colds and flu.
Uses Of Cefiget Ds Suspension 200mg/5ml
- Cefixime is used to treat a range of bacteria-related infections.
- It is a medicine is also known as a cephalosporin-based antibiotic.
- It is effective by preventing the expansion of bacteria.
- This antibiotic only treats the bacterial infections.
- It cannot treat viral diseases (such such as the common cold, flu).
- The use of any antibiotic that is not necessary may cause it not to be effective for the future infection.
- Stomach pain
- stomach upset
- diarrhea nausea gas
- headache or dizziness could be experienced.
- When any of the symptoms persist or get worse, inform your physician or pharmacist immediately.
When Not To Use
It is not advised for those with hypersensitivity to the drug.
How To Use Cefiget Ds Suspension 200mg/5ml?
- Inhale this medicine by drinking a glass of fluid.
- Use this medicine with and without meals.
- Take it in a single swallow Don’t chew or crush the medication.
- Do the time to do it each day to help keep track of it.
- Use it according to the instructions of your physician.
- Take it with or without food.
- Take during meals to ease abdominal discomfort.
- Do not take more than you have been instructed to.
- Shake the suspension thoroughly prior to use, then take measurements using an accurate measurement device.
- Drink enough fluids to ensure that you are hydrated.
- Seek advice from a doctor if there’s no relief from diarrhea, vaginal itching or mouth sores. bloody and foul-smelling stool, sweat, chills, fever and a swollen tongue.
- Before you start taking this medicine consult your physician about your medical history in full particularly about kidney disease, heart disease and diabetes.
- Stop if you are experiencing irritation, hoarseness, or breathing problems.
- Don’t stop taking this medicine without consulting your physician.
- Inform your doctor of current medications you are taking and your previous medical history.
- Tell your physician if are having any procedure.