- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Claritek Drop 125mg 5ml
Claritek Drop 125mg 5ml is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This drug can also be used in combination with anti-ulcer specifics to treat certain types of stomach ulcers. It may also be used to help certain bacterial infections. Clarithromycin is known as a macrolide antibiotic.
Uses Of Claritek Drop 125mg 5ml
- This is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
- This drug can also be used in combination with anti-ulcer specifics to treat certain types of stomach ulcers.
- It may also be used to help certain bacterial infections.
- Clarithromycin is known as a macrolide antibiotic.
- It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
- It’ll not work for viral infections( similar to common cold wave, flu).
- Using any antibiotic when it isn’t demanded can beget it to not work for unborn infections.
- Diarrhea, nausea, puking, headache, and changes in taste may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods persist or worsen.
- Flashback that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including hail loss
- Internal/ mood changes
- Muscle weakness
- Eye problems( similar as drooping eyelids, blurred vision)
- Trouble speaking
- Patient nausea/ vomiting
- Severe stomach/ abdominal pain
- Dark urine
- Yellowing of eyes or skin
How To Use
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally every 12 hours.
- However, you may take it with food or milk, If stomach worry occurs.
- For a stylish effect, take this antibiotic at unevenly spaced times.
- To help you flashback, take this drug at the same time( s) every day.
- the lozenges and length of treatment are grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- In children, the lozenge may also be grounded on weight.
- Still, continue to take this drug until the full prescribed quantum is finished, indeed if symptoms vanish after many days, If you’re using this drug to treat an infection.
- Stopping the drug too beforehand may affect a return of the infection.
- Tell your croaker if your condition persists or worsens.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s blessing.
- Numerous medicines besides clarithromycin may affect the heart meter( QT extension), including amiodarone, pimozide, procainamide, quinidine, and sotalol, among others.
- Other specifics can affect the junking of clarithromycin from your body, which may affect how clarithromycin works.
- Exemplifications include efavirenz, nevirapine, posaconazole, rifamycins( similar as rifabutin), saquinavir, among others.
When Not To Use
Clarithromycin is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to clarithromycin, erythromycin, or any of the macrolide antibacterial drugs.
- Before taking clarithromycin, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or to other macrolide antibiotics( similar to erythromycin, azithromycin); or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of liver complaints ( including liver problems with once-clarithromycin use)
- Heart complaint( coronary roadway complaint, heart attack)
- A certain type of muscle complaint( myasthenia gravis)
- Clarithromycin may beget a condition that affects the heart meter( QT extension).
- QT extension can infrequently beget serious( infrequently fatal) fast/ irregular twinkles and other symptoms( similar to severe dizziness, and fainting) that need medical attention right down.