Cefiget Suspension 100mg 30ml
Cefiget Suspension 100mg 30ml is used to treat a range of infections caused by bacteria. The medicine is called a cephalosporin-based antibiotic.
- Cefixime is used to treat a range of infections caused by bacteria.
- The medicine is called a cephalosporin-based antibiotic.
- It stops the expansion of bacteria.
- This antibiotic is only used to treat bacteria-related infections.
- It cannot treat viral illnesses (such as the common cold, or flu).
- Utilizing any antibiotic even when it is not required could cause it to not be effective for further infections.
Side Effects Of Cefiget Suspension 100mg 30ml
- Stomach upset/pain/diarrhea
- Headache or dizziness can be a sign of stomach upset or pain.
- When any one or more of the symptoms persist or become worse
- Contact your physician and pharmacist promptly.
- Keep in mind you are taking the medication prescribed by your doctor has determined that the benefits to you are more than the potential risk of adverse negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication do not suffer significant side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately if any of these uncommon but dangerous side effects happen symptoms like severe abdominal pain or vomiting that is persistent
- Excessive nausea
- Yellowing eyes/skin
- Dark urine unusual fatigue
- New symptoms from infection (such as constant sore throats, and fevers)
- Bleeding/bruising that is easy to stop.
- Symptoms of kidney disease (such as changes in the quantity of urine)
- Mental/mood changes (such as confusion).
How To Use Cefiget Suspension 100mg 30ml?
- Use the drug by dry mouth either with food or not, as prescribed by your physician, typically every day.
- For children, this medication could also be taken two times each daily (every 12 hours).
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before every dose.
- The dosage depends on the medical conditions you have and your response to treatment.
- For children, the dosage is also determined by the weight.
- For maximum effect Take this antibiotic in a regular, evenly-spaced manner.
- To aid in remembering the dosage, you should take it at the exact time(s) each day.
- Continue to take it until dosage is completed regardless of whether symptoms have disappeared within a few days.
- If you stop the medication too soon, it can allow bacteria to continue to multiply and could result in an outbreak of the infection.
- Interactions with drugs can alter how your medication performs or increase the risk of serious adverse negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start stopping, stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- The products that can be incompatible with this drug can interact with this drug including ” blood thinners” (such as warfarin).
- It is possible that this medication can cause false positive results for certain test kits for diabetic urine (cupric sulfate, type).
- The drug can also alter the results of some lab tests.
- It is important to ensure that lab personnel as well as all your doctors are aware of the use of this drug.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for those with hypersensitivity to the medication.