- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Blaze Plus Tablet 50/12.5mg
Blaze Plus Tablet 50/12.5mg is used to treat high blood pressure( hypertension) and to help cover the feathers from damage due to diabetes. It’s also used to lower the threat of strokes in cases with high blood pressure and an enlarged heart.
Uses Of Blaze Plus Tablet 50/12.5mg
- This is used to treat high blood pressure( hypertension) and to help cover the feathers from damage due to diabetes.
- It’s also used to lower the threat of strokes in cases with high blood pressure and an enlarged heart.
- Lowering high blood pressure helps help strokes, heart attacks, and order problems.
- Losartan belongs to a class of medicines called angiotensin receptor blockers( ARBs).
- It works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow more fluently.
- Dizziness or flightiness may do as your body adjusts to the medication.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- To reduce the threat of dizziness and flightiness, get up sluggishly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Flashback that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
- Tell your croaker right down if any of these doubtful but serious side goods do conk, symptoms of a high potassium blood position( similar to muscle weakness, slow/ irregular twinkle).
How To Use Blaze Plus Tablet 50/12.5mg
- Read the Case Information Leaflet if available from your druggist before you start taking losartan and each time you get your fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth as directed by your croaker, generally formerly diurnal with or without food.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- However, shake the bottle well before each cure, If you’re using the liquid form of this drug.
- Precisely measure the cure using a special measuring device/ ladle.
- Don’t use a ménage ladle because you may not get the correct dose.
- Use this drug regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you flash back, take it at the same time each day.
- Keep taking this drug indeed if you feel well.
- utmost people with high blood pressure don’t feel sick.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croak’s approval.
- Some products that may interact with this medicine include aliskiren, lithium, and medicines that may increase the position of potassium in the blood( similar to ACE impediments including benazepril/ lisinopril, birth control capsules containing drospirenone).
- Before taking losartan, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of liver complaint, dehumidification, and high position of potassium in the blood.
- This medicine may make you dizzy.
- Alcohol or marijuana( cannabis) can make you more dizzy.
- Don’t drive, use ministry, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic potables.
- Talk to your croaker if you’re using marijuana( cannabis).
- This drug may increase your potassium situation.
- Before using potassium supplements or swab backups that contain potassium, consult your croaker or druggist.