Blaze 50mg Tab
Blaze 50mg Tab
Pack Size: 10’s
Composition: Losartan Potassium
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Mass Pharma
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Blaze 50mg Tab
- Blaze 50mg Tab can be used for treating the issue of high blood pressure (hypertension) in addition to protecting kidneys from damage caused by diabetic conditions.
- It can also be used to reduce the risk of strokes for patients suffering from hypertension as well as an enlarged heart.
- In lowering the level of blood pressure assists in preventing the risk of stroke, cardiac attacks, and kidney issues.
- Losartan is part of a class of medications known as angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs).
- It does this by relaxing the blood vessels to ensure that blood flow can be freer.
- The feeling of dizziness and lightheadedness could be experienced as your body adjusts to the medications.
- When any of the symptoms perspersistsbecome worse consult your doctor and pharmacist promptly.
- To decrease the risk of dizziness as well as lightheadedness to reduce the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, stand slowly after stepping up from a sitting or lying posture.
- Be aware that this medication was given by your physician because they have concluded that the value to you is higher than the potential risk of adverse consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication do not suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately If any of these unavoidable but severe side effects occur: fainting, signs of an excessive level of potassium blood level (such as muscle weakness or irregular heartbeats).
- While losartan is a drug that can stop kidney issues or treat patients who suffer from kidney issues, however, it is not likely to cause kidney issues that are serious or worsen them.
- Your doctor will examine your kidney function when you take losartan.
- Contact your doctor immediately when you notice any indications of kidney disease, for example, an increase in the volume of urine.
How To Use Blaze 50mg Tab?
- Check out the leaflet for patients it is available by the pharmacist before beginning to use losartan every time you refill.
- If you have any concerns consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Use the medicine through the mouth according to the instructions of your physician, typically once each day whether or not you eat.
- The dosage is determined by your health condition as well as your response to treatment.
- If you’re taking the liquid version of the medication, shake it thoroughly before each dose.
- Be sure to measure the dosage using an appropriate measuring device or spoon.
- Don’t use a common spoon since you may not receive the right dosage.
- Take this medication frequently to reap the maximum benefits from it.
- To aid in remembering to take it, you should do it every day.
- Continue taking this medication regardless of whether you are feeling good.
- The majority of people who have elevated blood pressure don’t feel sick.
Interactions Of Blaze 50mg Tab
- Interactions with drugs can alter how your medication function or may increase the chance of having serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop, or alter the dose of any medicine without your doctor’s permission.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include aliskiren, lithium, and drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, and birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- Certain products contain ingredients that may increase blood pressure or cause heart problems.
- Inform your pharmacist about the products you’re using and then ask how you can make use of these products in a safe manner (especially cough and cold medications such as diet aids, cough, and cold products, or NSAIDs like ibuprofen/naproxen).
- Before you take losartan n take it, inform your doctor or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it or if you suffer from additional reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergic reactions or other issues.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.
- Before you take this medicine inform your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly of liver disease and dehydration.
- Also, you should know the level of potassium in the blood.
- This substance can cause you to become dizzy.
- The alcohol in your system and cannabis ( cannabis) may cause you to become dizzy.
- Avoid driving, using a machine doing, or doing anything that requires you to be alert unticanble it to do safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Consult your physician when you’re using cannabis (cannabis).
There are no reviews yet.