- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ziapine 100mg Tablets
Ziapine 100mg Tablets drug is used to treat certain internal/ mood conditions( similar to schizophrenia, bipolar complaint, unforeseen occurrences of mania, or depression associated with a bipolar complaint). Quetiapine is known as an anti-psychotic medicine( atypical type).
Uses Of Ziapine 100mg Tablets
- This drug is used to treat certain internal/ mood conditions( similar to schizophrenia, bipolar complaint, unforeseen occurrences of mania, or depression associated with a bipolar complaint).
- Quetiapine is known as an anti-psychotic medicine( atypical type).
- It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances( neurotransmitters) in the brain.
- This drug can drop visions and ameliorate your attention.
- It helps you to suppose more easily and appreciatively about yourself, feel less nervous, and take a more active part in everyday life.
- It may also ameliorate your mood, sleep, appetite, and energy position.
- Quetiapine can help severe mood swings or drop how frequently mood swings do.
- Constipation, doziness, worried stomach, frazzle, weight gain, blurred vision, or dry mouth may occur.
- However, tell your croaker instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- Dizziness or flightiness may do, especially when you first launch or increase your cure of this medicine.
- Dizziness and flightiness can increase the threat of falling.
- Get up sluggishly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
How to Use
- Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Case Information Leaflet handed by your druggist before you start using quetiapine and each time you get your fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth as directed by your croaker, generally 2 or 3 times diurnal with or without food.
- For the treatment of depression associated with the it bipolar complaint, take this drug by mouth as directed by your croaker, generally formerly daily bed time.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other specifics you may be taking.
- Be sure to tell your croaker and druggist about all the products you use( intraditionalradition medicines, nonprescription medicines, and herbal products).
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use(including includintraditionalon/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Many medicines besides quetiapine may affect the heart meter( QT extension), including amiodarone,
- Thioridazine, among others.
When Not To Use
- Acuity to the active component.
- This drug isn’t approved for use in children under 10 times old.
- Before taking quetiapine, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history,
- Especially for eye cataracts
- Liver complaint
- Low white blood cell count( including the history of low white blood cell count caused by specifics),
- Seizure complaint
- Trouble swallowing
- Thyroid problems
- Stomach/ intestinal blockage( similar to severe constipation, bowel inhibition)
- Stomach/ bowel that aren’t moving( similar as ileus)
- Particular or family history of diabetes
- Particular or family history of a substance use complaint( similar as overuse of or dependence to medicines alcohol)
- Heart complaint
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol/ triglyceride situations
- Breathing trouble during sleep( sleep apnea).