- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Zanzia Tab 5mg 10’s
Zanzia Tab 5mg 10’s is utilized to treat specific mental/mood disorders (such like schizophrenia or bipolar disorders, and schizophrenia). It could also be taken in conjunction with other medications for treating depression. It can lower anxiety and assist you be more focused and positive about your life, feel less stressed and be able to take an active part in daily life.
Olanzapine is part of a class of drugs known as antipsychotics that are atypical. It helps to bring back the balance of certain substances that are naturally present in the brain.
Talk with your doctor about the potential risks and benefits of this treatment (especially for teenagers). Check also the section on precautions.
Uses Of Zanzia Tab 5mg 10’s
- It is utilized to treat specific mental/mood disorders (such like schizophrenia or bipolar disorders, and schizophrenia).
- It could also be taken in conjunction with other medications for treating depression.
- It can lower anxiety and assist you be more focused and positive about your life, feel less stressed and be able to take an active part in daily life.
- Olanzapine is part of a class of drugs known as antipsychotics that are atypical.
- It helps to bring back the balance of certain substances that are naturally present in the brain.
Talk with your doctor about the potential risks and benefits of this treatment (especially for teenagers).
- stomach upset
- dry mouth,
- increased appetite, or weight gain may occur.
If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
How To Use Zanzia Tab 5mg 10’s?
- Take a look at the medication guide provided to you by the pharmacist prior to taking Olanzapine and every time you are given refills.
- If you have any concerns you should ask your physician or pharmacist.
- You can take this medication via by mouth whether or not you eat as instructed by your physician, typically every day.
- The dosage is determined by the condition of your body and your response to treatment.
- To minimize the risk of experiencing side effects your physician may advise you to begin the medication with a lower dose and then gradually increase the dosage.
- Be sure to follow the instructions of your doctor.
- Make sure you take this medication regularly in order to reap the maximum benefits from it.
- To aid in remembering to take it, you should do it at the same time every day.
- Take this medication regularly even if you are feeling well.
- Don’t discontinue taking this medication without consulting your physician.
- The interaction of drugs could alter the way your medication function or may increase the chance of having serious adverse consequences.
- This guideline does not cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dose of any medication without your doctor’s permission.
- A drug that can be a drug that interacts with this one is metoclopramide.
- Inform your physician or pharmacist if taking any other medication that causes sleepiness, such as cough or painkillers (such as hydrocodone, codeine) and alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) or other medications for sleeping or anxiousness (such as lorazepam, alprazolam and the zolpidem) or relaxation agents (such as cyclobenzaprine, carisoprodol) and antihistamines (such as diphenhydramine, cetirizine).
- The medication can be taken either with or without food.
- The tablet must be placed on the tongue , without breaking it or letting it dissolve in saliva.
- Drink enough fluids (2-3 Liters daily) to ensure that you are hydrated.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, smoking or drinking coffee during therapy.
- During therapy, slowly change positions from lying down or sitting to standing.
- Keep away from the children’s reach.
The patient who is taking this medication should be aware in the event of liver (liver) or renal (kidney) impairment, prostate hypertrophy (enlargement of the prostate gland) as well as seizures, bone marrow dysfunction or parkinson’s diseases, heart impairment. The patient should also be on guard if they are smoking, elderly, female, and diabetic.