- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Zamlo 5mg Tab
Zamlo 5mg Tab is used with or without other specifics to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high blood pressure helps help strokes, heart attacks, and order problems. Amlodipine belongs to a class of medicines known as calcium channel blockers.
Uses Of Zamlo 5mg Tab
- This is used with or without other specifics to treat high blood pressure.
- Lowering high blood pressure helps help strokes, heart attacks, and order problems.
- Amlodipine belongs to a class of medicines known as calcium channel blockers.
- It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more fluently.
- Amlodipine is also used to help certain types of casket pain( angina).
- It may help to increase your capability to exercise and drop the frequency of angina attacks.
- It shouldn’t be used to treat attacks of casket pain when they do.
- Use other specifics( similar to sublingual nitroglycerin) to relieve attacks of casket pain as directed by your croaker.
- Dizziness, flightiness, swelling ankles bases, or flushing may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- To lower your threat of dizziness and flightiness, get up sluggishly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Flash back that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- Tell your croaker right down if any of these doubtful but serious side goods do fast/ irregular/ pounding twinkle, conking.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s blessing.
- Some products have constituents that could raise your blood pressure.
- Tell your druggist what products you’re using, and ask how to use them safely( especially cough-and-cold products, diet aids, or NSAIDs similar to ibuprofen/ naproxen).
How To Use
- Read the Case Information Leaflet if available from your druggist before you start taking amlodipine and each time you get our fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker generally formerly daily.
- still, check the manufacturer’s information or ask your druggist for specific directions, If you’re using the liquid form of this drug.
- Some brands of the liquid form should be shaken before use, while other brands don’t need to be shaken before use.
- Precisely measure the cure using a special measuring device/ ladle.
- Before taking amlodipine, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or to other dihydropyridine calcium channel blockers( similar to nisoldipine, nifedipine) or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of a certain structural heart problem( aortic stenosis), veritably low blood pressure, or liver complaint.
- This medicine may make you dizzy.
- Alcohol or marijuana( cannabis) can make you dizzier.
- Don’t drive, use ministry, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic potables.