XENGLU MET 5/850MG TAB
XENGLU MET 5/850MG TAB
Pack Size: 14’s
Composition: Empagliflozin, Metformin
Pharmaceutical form: Tablets
Brand Name: Hilton Pharma
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
XENGLU MET 5/850MG TAB
XENGLU MET 5/850MG TAB drug is a combination of 2 medicines empagliflozin and metformin. It’s used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar helps help order damage, blindness, whim-whams problems, loss of branches, and sexual function problems.
Uses Of XENGLU MET 5/850MG TAB
- This drug is a combination of 2 medicines empagliflozin and metformin.
- It’s used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Controlling high blood sugar helps help order damage, blindness, whim-whams problems, loss of branches, and sexual function problems.
- Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your threat of a heart attack or stroke.
- This drug works by helping to restore your body’s proper response to the insulin you naturally produce.
- It also increases the junking of sugar by your feathers, decreases how important sugar is made in your liver, and decreases how important sugar your body takes in through your stomach and bowel.
- Headache, diarrhea, nausea, puking, watery nose, or sore throat may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- However, tell your croaker right down, If stomach symptoms return latterly( after taking the same cure for several days or weeks).
- Stomach symptoms that do after the first days of your treatment may be signs of lactic acidosis.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including signs of a urinary tract infection( similar to burning/ painful/ frequent/ critical urination, pink/ bloody urine)
- Signs of order problems( similar to the change in the quantum of urine).
How To Use
- Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Case Information Leaflet handed by your druggist before you start taking this drug and each time you get your fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth as directed by your croaker, generally doubly diurnal with reflections.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other specifics you may be taking.
- Be sure to tell your croaker and druggist about all the products you use( including traditional medicines, nonprescription medicines, and herbal products).
- To reduce your threat of side goods( similar to diarrhea, nausea, and puking), your croaker may direct you to start this drug at a low cure and gradationally increase your cure.
- Follow your croaker’s instructions precisely.
- Take this drug regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you flashback, take it at the same times each day.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval.
- Beta-blocker specifics( similar to metoprolol, propranolol, and glaucoma eye drops similar to timolol) may help the fast/ pounding twinkle you would generally feel when your blood sugar falls too low( hypoglycemia).
- Other symptoms of low blood sugar, similar to dizziness, hunger, or sweating, are innocent by these medicines.
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking this drug, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to empagliflozin or metformin; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems. Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of breathing problems( similar to asthma, obstructive lung complaint)
- Liver complaints
- Use/ abuse of alcohol
- Incentive infections in the vagina or penis
- Heart complaint( similar as heart failure, recent heart attack)
- Blood problems( similar as anemia, vitamin B12 insufficiency)
- You may witness blurred vision, dizziness, or doziness due to extremely low or high blood sugar.
- Don’t drive, use ministry, or do any exertion that requires alertness or clear vision until you’re sure you can perform similar conditioning safely.
There are no reviews yet.