- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Vida-Z Tablets 30’s
Vida-Z Tablets 30’s helps to manage and stop the itchiness of diapers along with other dermatological skin irritations (such as cuts, burns, scrapes, and burns).
- This treatment helps to manage and stop the itchiness of diapers along with other dermatological skin irritations (such as cuts, burns and scrapes, and burns).
- It acts by creating an elastomer on the skin to shield it from irritations and moisture.
Side Effects Vida-Z Tablets 30’s
- If your physician has advised you to take the medication make sure the fact that your doctor concluded that the value for you is greater than the risk of adverse consequences.
- A lot of people who take this medication do not suffer severe side effects.
- Contact your doctor immediately if this rare side effect is observed: skin irritation.
- A serious allergy to this medication is not common.
- However, it is important to seek immediate medical attention if you experience any signs of an allergic reaction.
- These include itching, swelling, or rash (especially of the mouth, tongue, or face) and severe dizziness. difficulty breathing.
- This isn’t a complete list of the possible adverse reactions.
- If you experience any other symptoms not listed above, please consult your physician as well as your pharmacist.
How To Use
- Apply the medication for your face only.
- Follow the directions on the package of the product or as prescribed by your physician.
- If you have questions consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Beware of getting this medication into your eye.
- If you do happen to get the medication inside your eyes then flush the eyes with plenty of fluid.
- If you’re making use of the spray, you should shake it before using it.
- The medication should be effective after 12 hours.
- Inform your doctor when your condition becomes more severe and does not improve.
- Persists for more than seven days, or happens in a short period.
Interactions Vida-Z Tablets 30’s
- If you’re using this medication under the instructions your physician as well as your pharmacist might already be aware of any possible interactions with drugs and could be monitoring you for these.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dose of any medicine without consulting with your doctor or pharmacist first.
- Before you use this product, inform your physician or pharmacist if you are using or have used any other products: cosmetic products that you apply to the area affected.
- This document doesn’t contain all interactions that could occur.
- Before you use this product consult your physician or pharmacist about all medications you are taking.
- Keep a record of all of your medicines on hand and then share it with your pharmacist and doctor.
When Not To Use
It is not advised for patients who are hypersensitive to the drug.
- Before you use zinc oxide, inform your physician or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it or if you suffer from additional allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergic reactions or other issues.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- If you suffer from any of the following health issues ask your physician or pharmacistbeforeo using this medication: an infection of the skin on the affected area.
- Inform your doctor if are pregnant before taking the drug.
- It isn’t known if the drug gets through the breast milk.
- Talk to your doctor before breastfeeding.