- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Tasmi Tablets 80mg
Tasmi Tablets 80mg drug is used to treat high blood pressure( hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps help strokes, heart attacks, and order problems. Telmisartan belongs to a class of medicines called angiotensin receptor blockers( ARBs).
Uses Of Tasmi Tablets 80mg
- This drug is used to treat high blood pressure( hypertension).
- Lowering high blood pressure helps help strokes
- Heart attacks, and order problems.
- This is belongs to a class of medicines called angiotensin receptor blockers( ARBs).
- It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more fluently.
- Dizziness or flightiness may do as your body adjusts to the medication.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If either of these goods lasts or gets worse.
- To reduce the threat of dizziness and flightiness, get up sluggishly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Flashback that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including fainting, and symptoms of a high potassium blood position( similar to muscle weakness, slow/ irregular twinkle).
How To Use
- Read the Case Information Leaflet if available from your druggist before you start taking telmisartan and each time you get your fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth with or without food as directed by your croaker, generally formerly daily.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- Use this drug regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you flashback, take it at the same time each day.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s approval. Some products that may interact with this medicine include aliskiren, lithium, ramipril, and medicines that may increase the position of potassium in the blood( similar to ACE impediments including benazepril/ lisinopril, birth control capsules containing drospirenone).
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking telmisartan, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of liver complaint
- Corrosiveness conduit blockage
- High position of potassium in the blood
- This medicine may make you dizzy. Alcohol or marijuana( cannabis) can make you dizzier.
- Don’t drive, use ministry, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic potables.
- Talk to your croaker if you’re using marijuana( cannabis)