Tasmi Tablets 40mg 14’s
Tasmi Tablets 40mg 14’s
Out of stock
Pack Size: 14’s
Composition: Amlodipine besylate, Telmisartan
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Getz Pharma
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Tasmi Tablets 40mg 14’s
Tasmi Tablets 40mg 14’s product can be utilized to manage hypertension in the blood (hypertension). The reduction of blood pressure can prevent heart attacks, strokes heart attacks, and kidney issues.
- This product can be utilized to manage hypertension in the blood (hypertension).
- The reduction of blood pressure can prevent heart attacks, strokes heart attacks, and kidney issues.
- This product contains two medicines: telmisartan and amlodipine.
- Telmisartan can be described as an angiotensin receptor blocking (ARB) as well as amlodipine, an calcium channel blocker.
- They work in different ways to relax blood vessels, so that blood flow can be increased easily.
- These medicines are taken together in cases where one drug isn’t in control of the other’s blood pressure.
- Your doctor might advise you to begin taking the medications individually first, and then move to this combination when it’s the most effective dosage for you.
Side Effects Of Tasmi Tablets 40mg 14’s
- Lightheadedness can be experienced when your body adjusts to the medication medications.
- The swelling of hands/ ankles/feet or flushing could occur as well.
- If any of these symptoms persist or become worse, inform your physician and pharmacist immediately.
- To lessen the chance of dizziness or lightheadedness to reduce the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, stand slowly after stepping up from a sitting or lying down position.
- Make sure to remember that this medication was prescribed by your doctor because he has determined that the benefit for you is more than the potential risk of having side consequences.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer severe side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including fainting
- Fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat
- Signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine)
- Symptoms of a high potassium blood level (such as muscle weakness, and slow/irregular heartbeat).
How To Use
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking telmisartan/amlodipine and each time you get a refill.
- If you have any concerns consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Use the drug by inhalation whether or not you eat according to the instructions given by your physician, typically at least once a day.
- Do not remove the medicine from the blister pack until just before you begin using it.
- The dosage is determined based on the medical conditions you have and your response to treatment.
- Take this medication frequently to reap the greatest benefits from it.
- To make it easier to remember to take it, you should do it every day.
- Take this medication regularly even if you feel fine.
- The majority of people suffering from elevated blood pressure don’t feel sick.
- It could take up to 4 weeks before you experience the full benefit of this medication.
Interactions Of Tasmi Tablets 40mg 14’s
- Interactions with drugs could alter the way your medication performs or increase the chance of having serious adverse consequences.
- This guideline does not cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop, or alter the dose of any medication without the permission of your doctor.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include aliskiren, lithium, ramipril, and drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- Certain products contain ingredients that may increase blood pressure.
- Let your pharmacist know what medications you’re using and ask about how to utilize these products in a safe manner (especially cough and cold products and diet aids, as well as NSAIDs like Naproxen/ibuprofen).
- Before you start taking this medication consult your physician or pharmacist if you’re sensitive to either telmisartan or amlodipine; others calcium channel-blocking drugs (sucaske nifedipine) or suffer from any other allergies.
- This product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergies or other issues.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before you take this medication ion to inform your physician or pharmacist about your medical history, focusing on liver disease, excessive levels of potassium in blood dehydration, heart problems (such as stenosis before heart failure,ure), or bile duct obstruction.
- The drug can make you dizzy.
- Drinking alcohol and cannabis ( cannabis) may cause you to become dizzy.
- Avoid driving, using machines, or doing anything that requires alertness until you’re able to perform it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Consult your physician if you use cannabis (cannabis).
There are no reviews yet.