- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Once A Day Men’s Tablets 20’s
Once A Day Men’s Tablet ’20s can be described as a multivitamin item designed to combat or prevent vitamin deficiencies because of poor nutrition and certain illnesses during pregnancy. Vitamins are essential elements of the body and can ensure that you are in good health.
Benefits & Uses
Energy Booster: The unique blend of Ginseng, Tribulus, and Taurine give you the exact boost you need to get through the day along with relieving stress, so you stay active and confident all day long.
Male Vitality Enhancer: We’ve combined the best herbal ingredients Withania Somnifera, Tribulus Terrestris, and Epimedium Sagittatum to give the ultimate enhancement to your vitality.
Robust Immunity Builder: A combination of Mucuna Pruriens, Vitamin E & D along with Selenium and Lutein boost your immunity, so you stay protected
As Once A Day Men’s Tablet serves you well but obviously, there are some side effects for this drug that consumers can face:
- Constipation, diarrhea, or upset stomach may occur.
- These symptoms are usually short-lived and will fade away when your body is able to adjust to the treatment.
- In the event that any one of these reactions persists or becomes worse inform your physician and pharmacist immediately.
- If your physician has recommended this medication, keep in mind the fact that your doctor determined that the benefits for you are greater than the potential risk of having side negative effects.
- Many who are taking this medication don’t suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- A severe adverse reaction to this medication is extremely rare.
- However, seek medical attention immediately if you observe any signs of an allergic reaction.
- These include itching/swelling, rash (especially of the mouth, tongue, and face) extreme dizziness, and difficulty breathing.
How To Use Once A Day Men’s Tablet ’20s?
- Use the drug by inhalation at least once a day or according to the directions.
- Follow the instructions on the package of the product, or as prescribed by your physician.
- Don’t exceed the dosage that is recommended.
- If you have any concerns consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Regularly take this medication to reap the maximum benefit.
- To aid you in remembering to take it, do it daily at the same time every day.
- The interaction of drugs could alter the way Once A Day Men’s Tablet functions or may increase your risk of having serious adverse side consequences.
- This guideline does not cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop, or alter the dose of any medication without your doctor’s permission.
- If the brand you are taking includes iron, you should avoid taking this product simultaneously as an antacid or bisphosphonate (for instance alendronate) Levodopa, thyroid medication (for instance levothyroxine, for example) as well as some antibiotics (for instance, tetracyclines, and quinolones like ciprofloxacin).
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor regarding the time you should be waiting between doses, and for assistance in determining a dosage schedule that is compatible with your medication.
Composition of Once A Day Men’s Tablet
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Gingko Biloba Extract
- Panax Ginseng Extract`
- Co-Enzyme Q 10
- Green Tea Extract
- Tribulus Extract
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract
- Withania Somnifera
- Epimedium Sagittatum
- Before you take this product, consult your physician or pharmacist whether you’re in any way allergic to its components such as soy/peanut that is found in certain brands; or if you suffer from any or other allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergies or other problems.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before you take the medication inform your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, particularly of drinking alcohol or using it for a drink, liver problems, stomach/intestinal problems (such as ulcers, colitis)