Uses Of Mixel Capsules 400mg 5’s
- Mixel Capsules 400mg 5’s is utilized to treat a range of infections caused by bacteria.
- It is a medicine also known as a cephalosporin antibiotic.
- It stops the expansion of bacteria.
- This antibiotic is only used to treat bacterial infections.
- It is not effective for viral illnesses (such as the common cold, and flu).
- Utilizing any antibiotic that is not necessary could cause it to not help with further infections.
- Stomach pain
- stomach upset
- Dizziness may be a sign of stomach upset or pain.
- If any one of these symptoms persists or gets worse, inform your doctor well as your pharmacist immediately.
- Keep in mind you are taking the medication prescribed because your doctor has determined that the value to you is more that the chance of having side negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication do not suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately if any of these uncommon but extremely dangerous side effects happen such as severe abdominal pain or stomach cramps or vomiting that is persistent, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine, unusual fatigue, new symptoms from infection (such as constant sore throats, fevers) and bleeding/bruising that is easy to stop. indications of kidney issues (such as a change in the quantity of urine) and mental/mood changes (such as confusion).
How To Use Mixel Capsules 400mg 5’s?
- Use your drug by b mouth either with food or not, as prescribed by your physician, typically at least once per day.
- In the case of children, this medication may be taken twice each day (every twelve hours).
- If you’re taking chewable tablets, steadily take them before swallowing.
- The dosage will be based on your health condition as well as your response to treatment.
- For children it is determined by your weight.
- To get the most benefit For the best results, you should take this medication at spaced intervals.
- To aid in remembering to take this medication, do it at the exact time(s) each day.
- Continue to take your medication up to the point that the dose is used up regardless of whether symptoms have disappeared after a couple of days.
- If you stop the medication too soon, it may let bacteria increase in size in the future, which may cause a relapse of the infection.
Interactions Of Mixel Capsules 400mg 5’s
- Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects.
- This document does not contain all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
- Products that may interact with this drug include: “blood thinners” (such as warfarin).
- This medication may cause false positive results with certain diabetic urine testing products (cupric sulfate-type).
- This drug may also affect the results of certain lab tests.
- Make sure laboratory personnel and all your doctors know you use this drug.