- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Lincozef Inj 2ml
- Lincozef Inj 2ml medicine is used to treat a broad range of infections caused by bacteria.
- It is effective in preventing the expansion of bacteria.
- This antibiotic only treats bacteria-related infections.
- It cannot treat viral diseases (such as the common cold, and flu).
- Utilizing any antibiotic even when it is not required could cause it to not help with future infection.
- Keep in mind the fact that you are taking this medication was prescribed by your doctor has determined that the benefits for you are greater that the chance of having side consequences.
- The majority of patients who use this medication do not suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately in case you suffer from any serious side effects for example swelling or pain at the injection site, symptoms that indicate liver diseases (such as nausea or vomiting that won’t stop, skin or eyes that are yellow or dark urine) bleeding or bruising easily or unusual fatigue, a rapid/slow/irregular heartbeat fainting, dizziness.
- Utilizing this medication for long or frequent periods can cause the development of oral thrush or the development of a new vaginal yeast infection.
- Consult your physician if you notice white patches appearing in the mouth or shift to your vaginal discharge or any other signs.
How To Use Lincozef Inj 2ml?
- The medicine is administered via injection into the muscle or vein as prescribed by your physician typically three times per day.
- The dosage will depend on your medical conditions and your response to treatment.
- For children, the dosage is dependent on the weight.
- If you’re taking it at your own home, be sure to learn the entire procedure and use instructions from your team can professionally.
- Before taking the medication, examine the product for any presence of particles, discoloration, or other signs.
- If they are found don’t apply the product.
- Learn to store and dispose of medical equipment safely.
- To get the most benefit for the most effective results, you should use this antibiotic at spaced intervals.
- For your memory to clear the medication, take it every day at the same time(s) each day.
- Interactions with drugs could alter your medication function or increase the risk of serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dose of any medication without your doctor’s permission.
- Some of the products that can be able to interact with this drug are macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, and erythromycin).
- Before using lincomycin tell your physician or pharmacist whether you’re sensitive to it, or clindamycin or are suffering from or have had any sensitivities.
- The product could contain inactive components (such as benzyl Alcohol) that can trigger reactions to allergies or cause other issues.
- Ask your pharmacist for more information.
- Before you take this medicine inform your physician of the details of your health history focusing on in the case of kidney problems, liver disease, and stomach/bowel disease (such as colitis).
- Lincomycin can cause live bacteria vaccinations (such as the typhoid vaccine) to not function effectively.
- Tell your healthcare professional that you are using lincomycin before having any immunizations/vaccinations