- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Glip 2mg Tab
- Glip 2mg Tab is used with a proper eating regimen and exercise program to control excessive blood sugar in human beings with kind 2 diabetes.
- It could additionally be used with other diabetes medicinal drugs.
- Controlling high blood sugar allows prevents kidney harm, blindness, nerve troubles, loss of limbs, and sexual characteristic issues.
- Right manipulation of diabetes can also lessen your threat of a coronary heart assault or stroke.
- Glimepiride belongs to the magnificence medication called sulfonylureas.
- It lowers blood sugar by using inflicting the discharge of your frame’s herbal insulin.
- Nausea and a dissatisfied belly may additionally arise.
- If both of these results last or get worse, inform your doctor or pharmacist directly.
- Keep in mind that this medication has been prescribed due to the fact your doctor has judged that the benefit to you is extra than the threat of aspect outcomes.
- Many people using this remedy no longer have critical aspect effects.
- Inform your health practitioner right away when you have any extreme aspect consequences, consisting of yellowing eyes/skin
- Belly/abdominal pain
- Dark urine
- Unusual tiredness/weak point
- Smooth bleeding/bruising,
- Signs and symptoms of contamination (together with a sore throat that does not go away, fever)
- Intellectual/temper adjustments
- Uncommon/sudden weight gain
How To Use Glip 2mg Tab?
- Read the affected person’s facts Leaflet if to be had from your pharmacist earlier than you begin taking glimepiride and each time you get a top-off.
- When you have any questions, ask your health practitioner or pharmacist.
- Take this remedy with the aid of mouth with breakfast or the primary principal meal of the day, as directed by your doctor, commonly once every day.
- The dosage is based totally on your clinical condition and response to remedy.
- Use this medicine frequently to get the maximum gain from it.
- That will help you take it into account, take it at the same time each day.
- To lessen your risk of facet consequences, your physician may additionally direct you to start this medication at a low dose and regularly increase your dose.
- Comply with your health practitioner’s commands carefully
- Drug interactions may additionally trade how your medicinal drugs work or increase your threat for critical aspect effects.
- This document no longer includes all possible drug interactions.
- Maintain a listing of all the products you operate (along with prescription/nonprescription pills and natural merchandise) and proportion it with your health practitioner and pharmacist.
- Do no longer start, prevent, or change the dosage of any drugs without your physician’s approval.
- Many drugs can affect your blood sugar, making it harder to manipulate.
- Earlier than you begin, forestall, or alternate any medicine, and communicate with your health practitioner or pharmacist approximately how the medication might also affect your blood sugar.
- Check your blood sugar regularly as directed and proportion the results together with your health practitioner.
- Inform your health practitioner proper away if you have signs and symptoms of high or low blood sugar. (See additional aspect outcomes segment.)
- Your health practitioner may also need to alter your diabetes remedy, workout program, or weight loss program
- Before taking glimepiride, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, kidney disease, thyroid disease, certain hormonal conditions (adrenal/pituitary insufficiency, syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone-SIADH), electrolyte imbalance (hyponatremia)