- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
FORMIGET 200/6MCG is a long-acting bronchodilator used as a long-term ( conservation) treatment to help or drop gasping and trouble breathing caused by asthma or ongoing lung complaint( habitual obstructive pulmonary complaint- COPD, which includes habitual bronchitis and emphysema).
Uses Of FORMIGET 200/6MCG
- This is a long-acting bronchodilator used as a long-term ( conservation) treatment to help or drop gasping and trouble breathing caused by asthma or ongoing lung complaint.
- It should only be used long-term if your asthma symptoms aren’t controlled by your other asthma specifics( similar to gobbled corticosteroids).
- Formoterol mustn’t be used alone to treat asthma.
- It works by relaxing the muscles around the airways so that they open up and you can breathe more fluently.
- Controlling symptoms of breathing problems can drop time lost from work or school.
- This medicine is also used to help to breathe difficulties brought on by exercise(exercise-convinced bronchospasm- EIB).
- This drug shouldn’t be used for a severe/ unforeseen asthma attack.
- For unforeseen attacks of asthma, use your quick-relief inhaler as specified.
- This drug isn’t a cover for gobbled or oral corticosteroids( similar to beclomethasone, fluticasone, or prednisone).
- Insecurity( earthquake), nausea, headache, dizziness, unease, dry mouth, stomach derangement, frazzle, trouble sleeping, or hoarseness may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods persist or worsen.
- To relieve dry mouth, stink on( sugarless) hard delicacy or ice chips; chew( sugarless) goo, drink water, or use a slaversubstitute.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- This drug may raise your blood pressure.
- Check your blood pressure regularly and tell your croaker if the results are high.
How To Use
- Learn the proper use of formoterol, and precisely read the Medication Guide that comes with the product.
- Consult your druggist for further details.
- Formoterol comes in a capsule.
- Don’t swallow these capsules by mouth.
- gobble the contents of the capsule by mouth using the inhaler device, generally one capsule doubly daily( morning and evening) or as directed by your croaker.
- The two boluses should be about 12 hours piecemeal.
- Formoterol must always be used with its special inhaler device.
- Use the new inhaler device that you get each time you refill your formoterol tradition.
- Always discard your old inhaler device. Don’t use a” spacer” device with the inhaler.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s blessing.
- Before taking formoterol, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or to analogous bronchodilators( similar to albuterol, arformoterol, metaproterenol, salmeterol); or sympathomimetic medicines( similar to epinephrine, pseudoephedrine); or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of heart complaints ( similar to irregular twinkle, angina)
- High blood pressure
- Hyperactive thyroid( hyperthyroidism)
- Metabolism problems( similar as ketoacidosis)
- Swelling of an roadway( aneurysm)
- A certain excrescence of the adrenal gland( pheochromocytoma)