- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Fexet Tablets 180mg 20’s
Fexet Tablets 180mg 20’s is an antihistamine that can be used to treat allergy-related symptoms like eyes that water, a runny nose the nose and eyes and throat, hives, sneezing and itching.
It is a drug that blocks a specific natural chemical ( histamine) which your body produces when you experience itching or an allergy reaction.
Fexofenadine is an antihistamine that can be used to treat,
- allergy-related symptoms like eyes that water
- a runny nose the nose and eyes and throat
- sneezing and itching.
- It is a drug that blocks a specific natural chemical ( histamine) which your body produces when you experience itching or an allergy reaction.
Side Effects Of Fexet Tablets 180mg 20’s
- Cough fever
- cough, as well as abdominal upset may be a possibility.
- When any one of the symptoms persist or become worse inform your doctor or your pharmacist promptly.
- If your physician prescribes for this medication make sure the fact that you doctor determined that the benefits for you is more important that the chance of having side consequences.
- A lot of people who take this medication don’t suffer from any serious adverse side effects.
How To Use Fexet Tablets 180mg 20’s?
- If you’re using an self-treatment medication over the counter take note of all the directions on the label prior to you begin taking the drug.
- If you have any concerns then consult the pharmacy.
- If your physician prescribed this medication, follow the directions generally 2 times per day (every 24 hours).
- If you’re using the liquid version of this medicine, shake the bottle thoroughly prior to each dose.
- Then take the dosage carefully using an instrument or spoon that is specifically designed for measuring.
- Don’t use a common spoon as it may not receive the right dosage.
- Use the tablet/capsule or liquid version of the medication either in conjunction with food or.
- If you’re using the tablet that disintegrates rapidly, consume it with the empty stomach.
- Let the tablet rapidly dissolve on your tongue and then swallow either with water or not.
- Do not take tablets from their pack until you are ready to use it. pack until just before taking it.
When Not To Use
Patients suffering from severe impairments to their kidneys.
- Before you start taking fexofenadine consult your physician or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it, or if you suffer from additional allergic reactions.
- The product may include inactive substances which could trigger allergies or other issues.
- Consult your doctor for more information.