- Reviews (0)
Eventone 4 Lightening Face Wash
Eventone 4 Face Wash non-soap whitening face wash that aids in reducing pigmentation and blemishes and moisturizes the skin while vitamin C and Licorice extracts lighten the complexion. The antioxidants help make the skin fairer, healthier, and younger-looking. The product targets the spots of pigmentation. The exfoliating Revealing Face wash is regular hygiene. Its morning and evening application helps to reduce melanin production.
It’s a soap-free facial wash that helps reduce pigmentation and blemishes and moisturizes the skin. Vitamin C can help reduce dark spots and aid in brightening the face.
- Pure licorice extract gently removes the melanin preformed on your skin’s outer layer.
- Citric Acid, as well as Glycolic Acid, improve the radiance of the skin.
- Vitamin C enhances fairness.
- It cleans the skin while being non-irritating
- Reduces visibilities of Brown Spots
- No adverse effects were observed in clinical trials.
Xylitylglucoside, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Xylitol, Sodium Lauryl Oat Amino Acids, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Aspergillus Ferment
- Before using this product, inform your physician or pharmacist if you’re allergic to any of the components included in the product or if you have other allergies. The outcome could have inactive ingredients, triggering allergic reactions or other issues. Consult your pharmacist for further information.
- If you have health problems, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product: skin cuts/infections/sores.
- Certain substances (e.g., preservatives and fragrances) could cause you to be more sensitive to sunlight. Be sure to read the label for warnings or consult your doctor or pharmacist to know any precautions you should take outdoors in the sun. Your physician or pharmacist may recommend that you reduce the time you spend in sunlight, stay clear of tanning booths or sunlamps, use sunblock, and protect your clothing outside. Inform your physician immediately when you experience sunburn or have redness or blisters on your skin.
- Certain products can aggravate acne. If your skin is susceptible to acne breakouts, search for “non-comedogenic” (will not block pores) on the label. Certain products can stain/discolor clothing. Talk to your pharmacist or doctor for more information.
- It is recommended to consult your doctor before taking this medication if you are expecting it.
How to use Eventone 4 Face wash ?
Eventone 4 Face wash should be applied in the morning and the evening to a slightly moisturized face, using circular movements. Create a lather by gently massaging the gel on the skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse with warm water and gently dry the face.