- Reviews (0)
Maxdif Brightening Cream
Maxdif Brightening Cream is a dermatologically tested cream suitable for all skin types with hyperpigmentation. Its composition is a special active ingredient that not only helps to treat hyperpigmentation but also makes skincare more beautiful and bright.
Vitamin C in maxdif cream brightens the skin and protects the skin from damage caused by pollution and UV rays, niacinamide makes the skin strong and healthy, kojic acid, alpha arbutin and the extract of ‘Emblica improves the appearance of the skin and removes pigmentation, and hyaluronic acid. hydrates the skin making it soft and supple.
Uses 0f Maxdif Brightening Cream
Vitamin C in Maxdif cream brightens the skin and protects the skin from damage caused by pollution and UV rays, niacinamide makes the skin strong and healthy, kojic acid, alpha arbutin and the extract of ‘Emblica improves the appearance of the skin and removes pigmentation, and hyaluronic acid. keeps the skin moist.
Benefits of Maxdif Brightening Cream
- It brightens the skin.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Treats melasma.
- Removes age spots Even the character.
- Reduces dark spots.
- Remove the tan. The body was tested.
- Hypoallergenic Without parabens.
It does not contain steroids, mercury, or any oxybenzone.
- Deionized water
- Liquid Paraffin
- White soft paraffin
- Stearic acid
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Cetyl alcohol
- Propylene glycol
- Cetostearyl alcohol
- Glyceryl stearate and (PEG) 100 stearate
- Alpha Arbutin
- Kojic acid dipalmitate
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate
- pyridine -3-carboxamide
- Hyaluronic acid
- Tocopheryl acetate
- Phyllanthus Emblica extract
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Disodium EDTA
- Caprylyl glycol
- Butylated hydroxytoluene
- Colouring agents
Maxdif Brightening Cream can cause serious side effects that can result from poor posture. Therefore, if any side effects persist or worsen, you should seek medical attention.
The results of the Max dif cream are listed below:
- It can cause physical effects. Therefore, avoid sitting in the sun as sunburn can occur.
- It can cause allergic reactions such as skin redness, itching, rashes, and swelling.
- You may notice a rash in the first few weeks. But as the skin is exposed to the drug, the side effects disappear.
- No other side effects are reported. Consult a doctor if this causes digestive problems such as gas, bloating, abdominal pain, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), vomiting, nausea or diarrhea, etc. Allergic reactions can occur, for example, itchy skin, rash, irritation, redness and inflammation/swelling, etc. Other side effects are drowsiness, headache, drowsiness, headache, etc.
Before using the Maxdif Brightening Cream, make sure that the identification mark is not present. -Not used if the symbol of the character is broken.
- Don’t use it after a day.
- Patch test on arm or neck before applying.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning.
- Wear sunscreen. –
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- If you notice any change in the color of the cream, or any unusual substance or residue, stop using it and contact your doctor immediately. -If you experience an allergic reaction, stop using it and contact your doctor immediately. – Only for external use.