- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Glutamax Whitening Cream
Glutamax Whitening Cream Uses
GLUTA MAX® Cream is used to reduce the appearance of hyper-pigmented (dark) skin on the face or body. Many of our customers use the product to achieve an even skin tone by reducing the appearance of blemishes and dark spots. GLUTA MAX® can be used on the face and body for specific areas. Buy Skin Care, Vitamins, Health Care, and Personal Care from Online Store – Almishkat.pk . Order your medicine today at a discounted rate.
- GlutaMAX Lightening Cream gently lightens uneven skin tone and facial discoloration such as freckles age spots, and pigmentation.
- It conditions the skin to improve the overall appearance and restore the glow of youth.
What are the other side effects and warnings when taking Gluta Max? All products with active ingredients can cause side effects, although they are rare.
Side effects may include:
- Burning. Color Red color. Anger.
- An explosion Itching/swelling If you are pregnant
These side effects are temporary and may go away as your body adjusts to this medication. You should stop using it immediately and contact your doctor or pharmacist if an allergic reaction occurs. Symptoms of allergies include: An explosion Itching/swelling If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, or are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed, tell your doctor or Almishkat pharmacist before using the product.
- Octyl methoxycinnamate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Aloe barbadensis leaf Extract
- Cucumis sativus Fruit Extract
- Octadecyl Di-T Butyl-4-Hydroxhydroxinnamate
- Carbomer, Triethanolamine
- Mannitol and Sodium Gluconate and Citric Acid, Sodium.
How to Use?
- For Adults (Ages 18 Years And Older),
- Use Glutamax Cream For 1- 2 Times In A Single Day.
- For Children (Below 17 Years), This Medicine Is Not Recommended. I
- t Is Not Helpful For People Under 18 Years.
- Try Not To Exceed The Given Dosage.
- For adults (18 years and older), use Glutamax cream 1-2 times daily.
- For children (under 17 years old), this drug is not recommended. No benefits for under 18s