- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
De Lice Shampoo can treat lice on the head, the tiny insects that irritate and infest your scalp. De-Lice Shampoo has been scientifically formulated containing special and safe ingredients for quick and sure eradication of head lice and nits.
De-Lice kills all adult lice and nits. However, a repeated use 7-10 days later is recommended for optimum results.
It is used to treat scabies in adults and children 2 months of age and older.
Scalp irritation, including itching, swelling, or redness may occur with head lice and temporarily worsen after treatment with permethrin. Mild burning, stinging, tingling, or numbness may also occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Apply this treatment on the scalp and hair only.
- Before taking this medication, you must inform your physician or pharmacist about any medical information, particularly of skin infections as well as asthma
- The constant or vigorous scratching on the skin/scalp can result in a bacterial skin infection. Inform your physician immediately if you experience an increase in swelling or pus.
- This product could be toxic if used in the wrong way.
- Please consult your doctor when taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
When not to use:
- It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients listed.
The temperature in the store should not be above 25 °C.
How to use De-Lice Shampoo ?
Using a small amount of water, work the product into the hair and scalp to form a lather. Leave on for about 10 minutes or as long as directed by your doctor. Rinse and dry with a clean towel. Use a nit removal comb (a fine-toothed comb) as directed to remove nits (lice eggs) from hair.