- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lotrix Lotion 60ml
Lotrix Lotion 60ml is used to treat scabies (‘mites that attach themselves to the skin) in adults and children 2 months of age and older. Over-the-counter permethrin is used to treat lice (small insects that attach themselves to the skin on the head) in adults and children 2 months of age and older.
Skin irritation, including itching, swelling, and redness, may occur with scabies and temporarily worsen after treatment with permethrin. Mild burning or stinging may also occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
This medication is used to treat head lice, tiny insects that infest and irritate your scalp. Permethrin is also used to help avoid infestation in people who have close contact with someone who has head lice. It belongs to a class of drugs known as pyrethrins.
- This medication is used to treat head lice.
- Tiny insects that infest and irritate your scalp.
Side Effects Of Lotrix Lotion 60ml
- Scalp irritation
- including itching
- swelling, or redness may occur with head lice and temporarily worsen after treatment with permethrin.
- Mild burning
- tingling or numbness may also occur.
- If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
How To Use
- After shampooing your hair with shampoo, wash your hair off with pure water to cleanse your hair of any unwelcome substance.
- Dry your hair by using the help of a towel (Do not make use of a hair dryer)
- Prior to applying Lotrix lotion, remember to shake it vigorously.
- Apply the cream to your scalp and hair. Cover the affected area with attention.
- Allow the lotion to stay in your hair and scalp for 6-8 minutes.
- Cleanse the lotion off with warm water.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for patients who are hypersensitive to the active ingredient or any of the ingredients mentioned.