- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Cutivate Cream 10g
Cutivate Cream 10g is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (such as eczema, psoriasis, rash). Fluticasone reduces swelling (inflammation), itching, and redness.
This medication is a medium-strength corticosteroid. It is available in several forms, including cream, ointment, and lotion.
This medicine is used for treating seasonal or year around nasal allergic symptoms such as,
- runny/stuffy nose
Side Effects Of Cutivate Cream 10g
You may experience,
- nasal irritation
- taste disturbances
- headache and anaphylaxis (life threatening allergic reaction).
When Not To Use
- This medication can be used in pregnant females when no safer alternate is available.
- This effects of this medicine in lactating women are unknown; therefore,precaution is advised.
- Please consult your doctor before use.
How To Use Cutivate Cream 10g?
- Apply it as a medication only on your surface of the skin only.
- But, don’t apply it to the facial, groin, or underarms, or to treat the diaper-rash unless you are advised to do so by your physician.
- Cleanse and dry your hands prior to using.
- Dry and clean the area affected.
- Apply a thin coating of medication on the area affected and gently rub it in, typically every day, or as prescribed by your physician.
- Don’t bandage, cover or wrap the affected area unless instructed to apply the treatment by your physician.
- Cleanse the hands after every use, unless taking this medication for treating the hands.
- Do not get this medication into the eyes since it can cause or trigger the development of glaucoma.
- Be sure to avoid it getting into either your eyes or the mouth.
- If you get medication in these areas, wash them using plenty of fluid.