- Reviews (0)
White Balance Cream
White Balance Cream has been specially designed to be suitable for different types of skin and is suitable for any gender.
It can be designed to minimize visible hyperpigmented (dark) skin tone on the body or face. A majority of our customers utilize this White Balance to get a more uniform skin tone and reduce areas of discoloration areas as well as dark spots.
White Balance is applied on the body and face for specific areas like:
- Dark elbows, knees,
- Skin tones that aren’t even
- Age spots
- Fast absorbing
- Long-lasting results
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, helps oxidize free radicals, and helps brighten the skin.
- Nicotinamide is anti-inflammatory and works by decreasing sebum production.
- Kojic Acid inhibits the production of melanin and contributes to the appearance of the skin.
- Vitamin B6 assists in reducing the impact of hormone redness and imbalance.
- No side effects
MAP (Vitamin C), Nicotinamide, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Vitamin B6, Lactic Acid,Vitamin A Palmitate, Licorice Extract, Alpha Arbutin, Pycnogenol®, Vitamin E,Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetocetyl Alcohol, IPM (Isopropyl Myristate),White Oil, TEA, Oxybenzone, Titanium Dioxide, Aqua, Preservatives, Fragrance.
- Use this product with care and avoid eye contact. Do not use it; consult a physician if the condition worsens or irritation develops.
- Keep away from children. If you swallow something, seek medical assistance immediately. Keep it in a cool, dry area, out of sunlight.
When not to use
Do not use this cream if you are allergic to any of its constituents.
This product can be safely used during pregnancy.
This product can be safely used by lactating females.
How to use White Balance Cream?
Apply the cream twice daily (24 hours) on dry, clean skin. Rub gently to ensure that the cream has been completely absorbent. Ten minutes later, apply sunscreen or makeup. If you are experiencing intense sun exposure, using an additional broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 (or greater) is suggested.
How can I store White Balance Cream?
Beware of storage at high temperatures (above 35 degrees C). Avoid freezing. Replace the cap once you have used it because exposure to air can decrease the product’s effectiveness.