- Reviews (0)
Duac Gel is part of the class of anti-inflammatory ointments that work by stopping the development of bacteria. This ointment helps treat specific types of acne.
The Duac Once Daily Gel can be employed to assist in treating moderate to mild acne on your face. Clindamycin can be described as an anti-bacterial that prevents the bacteria that cause acne from growing. It reduces blackheads and whiteheads. It also kills bacteria that cause acne.
This combination treatment treats a specific kind of acne (inflammatory acne vulgaris). It can reduce the number of pimples on the face. Clindamycin is an anti-bacterial that blocks the development of acne-causing bacteria. Benzoyl peroxide can also slow the development of bacteria and reduce oil production on the skin, which helps keep your pores clean.
The most frequent side effects that can last just a few days are listed below. These side effects can be treated alone and do not require medical treatment.
- Skin Dryness
- Mild redness
- Itchiness and burning
- Peeling of the skin.
Rare side effects
- The adverse reactions listed below are infrequent and could occur in those with an allergy to any ingredient in the medication. If any of these adverse reactions are noticed immediately, you should seek medical attention. The most common side effects of this ointment can be described like this:
- Severe skin burning
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- It is the appearance of red rashes that appear on the affected area.
- Skin gets more sensitive.
- The feet or the face
- An allergic reaction to one component causes breathlessness.
- The Tightness of the Throat.
- Skin and eyes are yellow.
- Eyes are filled with fluid.
- Eye Discomfort
- Bloody Stool in infrequent instances.
- Acute abdominal pain that is unbearable
Clindamycin, Benzoyl Peroxide
- Inform the dermatologist of your complete medical history and allergies before using this ointment. Also, inform the doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in this medicine.
- Do not use this medication if you have an ulcer or any other intestinal disorder.
- Do not expose bare skin to the sun after applying this ointment.
- It may make your skin sensitive to the sun.
- Pregnant women should only use this ointment in case of serious conditions.
- Breastfeeding mothers should avoid using the medication as it may pass into the milk in small amounts.
- Keep the medicine away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Store it under 25oC and in a dry place.