- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Belle Skin Lightening Cream
Belle Skin Lightening Cream is your complete skincare system. It’s a deep radiance boost. Explore Belle Cream to get a smoother, brighter, and more radiant complexion. It reduces hyperpigmentation, sunburns, acne scars, freckles, fine lines, or marks on your skin. Skin lightening lotion Belle is a comprehensive cosmetic system for those seeking it. It makes your skin appear smoother, shiner, and glows more.
Use the Belle cream as directed by your physician. Check the label of the product for the actual dosage instructions. First, cleanse your arms. Dry and then wash the affected area until you are directed otherwise by the guidance of your physician. Use a substantial amount of medication that completely covers the affected area. Wash your hands right away after applying the cream. Belle cream is used for outdoor use only.
- Skin tone is lightened.
- Brighter and more vibrant
- More Glow
- No Kojic Acid
- No Hydroquinone.
- Use this item for a prolonged period. It will reduce melanin in the skin as well as brighten skin tone.
- To reduce wrinkles, it smooths wrinkles. Contains high moisturizing ingredients filled with collagen pure 100 percent.
- Helping to improve skin elasticity can help strengthen the skin and aid in reducing the actual age.
- Moisturizing and nourishing, repairing the skin, firming and hydrating control oil, and reducing pore size, eliminating acne and wrinkles while deeply cleansing the skin, making your skin beautiful and white.
Belle Skin Lightening Cream may occur these side effects:
- Feeling burning on the skin
- Skin redness
- Irritation on the skin
- Itching on the skin
- Rashes on the skin
Deionized Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Octinoxate, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) 100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Octyl Salicylate, Ceteareth-20, Homosalate, Licorice Root Extract, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Glycerin, Pyridoxine HCl, Alpha Arbutin, Aloe Vera Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin E Acetate, DMDM Hydantoin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, ButylatedHydroxytoluene, Fragrance.
Do not get the cream on the eyes, nose, or mouth. Use cream for your eyes, nose, or mouth when diaper irritation and redness, chafing, or skin or pores inflammation seems. Alternate dirty and wet diapers immediately, wash the area around the diaper and allow that area to dry. To help prevent diaper rash, apply belle cream on the area around your diaper before you do, particularly in the hours before bedtime. Follow belle cream lotion throughout the day for each alternate diaper, especially at night. For minor, uninfected scrapes or burns, apply the area with a thin layer of cream.
How Should I Use Belle Cream?
- First, Wash Your Hands. Then Wash and Dry the Affected Location, Unless Otherwise Directed via Your Doctor. Apply a Beneficiant
- Quantity of Medication to Absolutely Cowl the Affected Vicinity. Wash Your Fingers at Once After the Use of Belle Cream Cream.
- Belle Cream Cream Is for External Use Only. Avoid Getting Belle Cream Cream in Your Eyes, Nostril, or Mouth.
- Use Belle Cream Cream Whilst Diaper Rash, Redness, Chafing, or Pores and Skin Irritation Appears.
- Change Moist and Grimy Diapers Straight Away, Easy the Diaper Area, and Permit the Place to Dry.
- To Help Save You Diaper Rash, Practice Belle Cream Cream to the Diaper Region Earlier Than You Need to, Specially at Bedtime.
- Practice Belle Cream Cream Freely as Often as Wanted With Every Diaper Change, Mainly at Bedtime.
When Not to Use?
Do not use this medication if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medication.
- You are allergic to other allergies.
- You are using any other skin medication.