- Reviews (0)
Celbexx Capsules 100mg 2×10’s
Celbexx Capsules 100mg 2×10’s is also known as a cyclo-oxygenase-2 inhibitor. This is because it works to relieve pain and inflammation by blocking an enzyme in the body called cyclo-oxygenase-2 (COX-2). COX-2 is involved in the production of irritant substances in the body in response to disease. By blocking the action of COX-2, celecoxib reduces the symptoms of pain and inflammation in arthritis.
This medication is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) specifically a COX-2 inhibitor that relieves pain and swelling (inflammation). This Capsule is used to treat arthritis acute pain and menstrual pain and discomfort. The pain and swelling relief provided by this medication help you perform more of your normal daily activities.
If you are treating a chronic condition such as arthritis ask your doctor about non-drug treatments and/or using other medications to treat your pain. This drug works by blocking the enzyme in your body that makes prostaglandins. Decreasing prostaglandins helps to reduce pain and swelling. this drug is used for relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis. For relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in adults. For symptomatic relief in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis.
This Capsule is used for treating mild to moderate pain such as,
- rheumatoid arthritis (a disorder causing inflammation and joint pain)
- menstrual cramps
Side Effects Of Celbexx Capsules 100mg 2×10’s
The patients administered this medicine may experience,
- difficulty in breathing
- respiratory tract infections
- sinusitis (inflammation of the sinuses)
- skin condition causing itching)
- hepatic (liver) function changes
- heart function changes
- nausea and vomiting
When Not To Use
Patients with allergies to,
- sulphonamides and Non- Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- active peptic ulcer (intestinal inflammation)
- inflammatory bowel disease (intestinal disease)
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- severe cardiac (heart)
- renal (kidney) or hepatic (liver) disease should avoid the use of this medicine and use contraception.
- Take the entire tablet and drink a glass of water.
- If you experience any side effects, please inform your doctor immediately.
- Avoid taking this medicine with anti-inflammatory drugs.
- You should not smoke or drink alcohol while taking this medicine.
Patients who are allergic to,
- sulphonamides or Non- Steroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- active pepticult (intestinal inflammation)
- inflammatory bowel diseases (intestinal disease)
- severe cardiac (heart)
- renal or liver disease should not use this medicine.
- Instead, they should use contraception.
Use contraception when you take this medicine.
- Do not drive or do any other work that requires alertness, such as driving, right away after you have taken this medicine.
It may cause,
- Patients with gastrointestinal (liver)
- cardiac (heart), or renal (kidney)
- impairments and patients who have had a history of hypertension (high blood pressure) should be careful.