- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Claritek Suspension 250mg 70ml
Claritek Suspension 250mg 70ml is utilized to treat a variety of infections caused by bacteria. It is a medication that can also be utilized alongside anti-ulcer medication to treat specific types of stomach ulcers.
- Clarithromycin Clarithromycin is utilized to treat a variety of infections caused by bacteria.
- It is a medication that can also be utilized alongside anti-ulcer medication to treat specific types of stomach ulcers.
- They can also use it to stop certain infections caused by bacteria.
- Clarithromycin is referred to as a macrolide antibiotic.
- It is effective in preventing the expansion of bacteria.
- This antibiotic is only used to treat bacterial infections.
- It cannot treat viral illnesses (such as the common cold, and flu).
- Utilizing any antibiotic even when it is not necessary may cause it not to help with further infections.
Side Effects Of Claritek Suspension 250mg 70ml
- Headache, and changes in taste may occur.
- When any one of the signs persists or gets worse, consult your physician or your pharmacist immediately.
- Be aware you are taking this medication prescribed by your doctor who believes that the value to you is more than the potential risk of having side negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication don’t suffer from significant side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately If you are experiencing any serious adverse effects
- Such as hearing loss
- Mental or mood changes muscles and eye problems (such as drooping or sagging eyelids and blurred vision)
- Trouble speaking
- Constant nausea or vomiting
- Extreme stomach or abdominal pain
- Dark urine eyelids that are yellow or skin
How To Use
- Use the drug by inhalation in combination with or without food according to the instructions given by your physician, generally every 12 hours.
- If you experience stomach upset is experienced it is possible to take it in combination with milk or food.
- To get the most benefit For the best results, you should take this medication in a regular, evenly spaced manner.
- To aid in remembering the dosage, you should take it every day at the same time(s) each day.
- The amount and duration of treatment will depend on your health condition as well as your your response to treatment.
- For children, dosages may also be determined by your weight.
- If you’re using this medicine to combat an infection, continue to take the medication until the dosage is completed even if the symptoms go away within a couple of days.
- Removing the medication too early can result in a recurrence in the prevalence of infection.
- Consult your physician if your condition does not improve or gets worse.
Interactions Of Claritek Suspension 250mg 70ml
- Interactions with drugs could alter your medication function or increase your risk of serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start stopping, stopping, or altering the dose of any medicine without the permission of your doctor.
- Other medications, aside from clarithromycin
- May influence the pacemaker (QT prolongation)
- Such as amiodarone disopyramide and dofetilide
- As well as procainamide and pimozide and sotalol among others.
- Other medications may affect the removal of clarithromycin in your body.
- This could alter how clarithromycin functions.
- Examples include efavirenz
- Rifamycins (such as rifabutin)
- Among others.
When Not To Use
Clarithromycin is not advised for patients who are hypersensitive to clarithromycin, erythromycin as well as any macrolide antibacterial medications.
- Before taking clarithromycin, inform your physician or pharmacist if sensitive to it and macrolide antimicrobials (such as azithromycin and erythromycin) or are allergic to any other substances. The
- Product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergic reactions or other issues.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before taking this medication inform your physician or pharmacist about your medical history
- Particularly of liver problems (including liver issues that have occurred due to previous clarithromycin treatment)
- Kidney disease
- Heart disease (coronary arterial disease or heart att, ack)
- A specific kind of muscle disorder (myasthenia gravis).
- Clarithromycin can cause a condition to alter the heart rhythm (QT prolongation).
- QT prolongation may not cause severe (rarely fatal)
- Irregular or fast heartbeats and symptoms (such as extreme disorientation, and fainting)
- Which require medical attention immediately.