- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Use Of Advant Tablets 16mg 14’s
- Advant Tablets 16mg 14’s uses to manage hypertension in blood vessels (hypertension).
- In lowering blood pressure helps to prevent heart attacks, strokes cardiac attacks and kidney issues.
- Candesartan is part of a class of drugs known as angiotensin-receptor blockers (ARBs).
- It does this by relaxing the blood vessels to allow blood to circulate faster and more easily.
- This medication is also used to treat heart failure.
- This medication is not suggested for children under the age of 1 because of the risks of adverse reactions.
- Dizziness and tiredness as well as lightheadedness can happen when your body adjusts to this treatment.
- The nose may be runny and sore throat could also be a sign.
- If one of these symptoms persist or get worse, inform your doctor or your pharmacist promptly.
- To decrease the risk from dizziness as well as lightheadedness to reduce the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, stand slowly after stepping up from a sitting or lying posture.
- Make sure to remember that this medication was prescribed by your doctor because he has determined that the benefit for you is higher that the chance of having side negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication don’t suffer severe side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately in case you experience adverse reactions that are serious for example: fainting or other symptoms that indicate an excessive levels of potassium blood level (such as muscles weakness and irregular or slow heartbeat).
How To Use Advant Tablets 16mg 14’s?
- Check out the leaflet for patients you can get it by the pharmacist prior to beginning using candesartan and every time you refill.
- If you have any concerns you should ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use this medicine by inhalation whether or not you eat as instructed by your physician, typically every day, once or twice.
- The dosage will be based on the medical conditions you have and your your response to treatment.
- For children the dosage is determined by the weight.
- Take this medication frequently to reap the maximum benefits from it.
- To aid in remembering to take it, you should do your medication at the exact time(s) every day.
- Take this medication regularly even if you feel fine.
- The majority of people suffering from hypertension don’t feel sick.
- In the treatment of the issue of high blood pressure it can take up to six weeks before you experience the full benefits of this medication
- Interactions with drugs could alter the way your medication perform or increase the chance of having serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without your doctor’s permission.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include: aliskiren, lithium, drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- Before you take candesartan consult your physician or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it or if you suffer from additional allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergies or other problems.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.
- Before taking this medication consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, specifically of liver diseases or a high potassium level in blood or dehydration.
- The drug can make you dizzy.
- The alcohol in your system and cannabis ( cannabis) may cause you to become dizzy.
- Avoid driving, using machines, or perform anything that requires you to be alert until you are able to safely do so.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Consult your physician in the event that you’re taking.