- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Celbexx Capsule 200mg 10’s
- Celbexx Capsule 200mg 10’s is prescribed for treating migraines.
- It can help relieve headaches and pain and other symptoms of migraine (including nausea and sensitivity to sound or light).
- The prompt treatment can help you get back to your routine and can reduce the requirement for additional pain medication.
- Celecoxib can be described as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID) specifically a COX-2 inhibitor.
- It acts by preventing your body’s production of natural substances which cause inflammation.
- This can help reduce swelling and pain as well as fever.
- The perception of taste could occur. If the effect persists or gets worse, notify your physician and pharmacist immediately.
- Keep in mind that the medication is prescribed because your doctor has determined that the value for you is greater than the potential of risk adverse consequences.
- The majority of patients who use this medication don’t suffer from any serious adverse side effects.
- The medication could incse blood pressure.
- Be sure to check for your pressure regularly.
- Check your pressure frequently and inform your physician if the results are excessive.
- Contact your doctor immediately If you are experiencing any serious adverse reactions, for example, severe headaches and swelling/pain in the calf/groin or calf, indications of kidney issues (such as a change in the quantity o,f urine), or difficulty swallowing (painful or difficult) signs that indicate heart disease (such as swelling feet or ankles and fatigue that is sudden or unusual, weight increase).
How To Use Celbexx Capsule 200mg 10’s?
- Check out the medication Guide and the Instructions for Use given to you by Your pharmacist before beginning to use celecoxib and every time you receive a refill.
- If you have any concerns you have, consult your physician or pharmacist.
- Use this medication by mouth either with food or not as prescribed by your physician at the first indication of a headache.
- The dosage is determined by your medical situation.
- Use this medication only as needed. Do not exceed one dose for 24 hours.
- This medication is available in bottles.
- The quantity of medicine contained inside the bottle is normally utilized for a single dose.
- If you are told to take all the medications in the bottle, take the medicine directly out of the bottle.
- If you’re instructed to use less than half of the medication per dose, make sure you carefully count the dose with a special spoon or measuring device.
- Don’t use a common spoon as you might not get the right dosage.
- You should discard any medication that is not used following the time you’ve taken your dosage.
- Don’t save any unused medicine in the bottle to be used later.
Interactions Of Celbexx Capsule 200mg 10’s
- The interaction of drugs could alter the way your medication function or may increase your risk of having serious adverse consequences.
- This guideline does not cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dosage of any medicine without your doctor’s permission.
- Some of the products that can be incompatible with this drug include such as aliskiren, ACE inhibitors (such as lisinopril, captopril and) angiotensin II receptor blocking agents (such as losartan, valsartan) Lithium, cidofovir, “water pills” (diuretics like furosemide).
- The medication could increase the risk of bleeding if taken alongside other medications that can cause bleeding.
- Examples include anti-platelet drugs such as clopidogrel, and “blood thinners” such as dabigatran/enoxaparin/warfarin, among others.
- Before taking celecoxib tell your physician or pharmacist if you’re sensitive to it to aspirin, or any different NSAIDs as ibuprofen naproxen, or ibuprofen) or are allergic to other substances.
- This product could contain inactive ingredients that can trigger allergies or other issues.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: asthma (including a history of worsening breathing with runny/stuffy nose after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs), blood disorders (such as anemia, bleeding/clotting problems), growths in the nose (nasal polyps), liver disease, stomach/intestine/esophagus problems (such as bleeding, ulcers, recurring heartburn), heart disease (such as previous heart attack), high blood pressure, stroke, swelling (edema, fluid retention).
- Kidney issues may be caused by NSAID medication such as celecoxib.
- The most likely cause of problems is experienced if you’re dehydrated, suffer from the condition of heart failure or kidney disease, or are an older person or take certain medicines (see the drug interactions Section).
- Drink plenty of fluids, as recommended by your physician to avoid the effects of dehydration, and inform your doctor immediately if you notice any unusual changes in the quantity of urine.