- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Advant 8mg Tab
- Advant 8mg Tab can be used for treating hypertension in blood vessels (hypertension). Lowering blood pressure can help to prevent heart attacks, strokes cardiac attacks, and kidney issues.
- Candesartan belongs to the class of medications known as angiotensin receptor-blocking agents (ARBs).
- It does this by relaxing the blood vessels to allow blood to move faster and more easily.
- This medication is also used to treat heart failure.
- This medication is not suggested for children under the age of 1 because of the increased chance of adverse effects.
Side Effects Of Advant 8mg Tab
- Dizziness and tiredness and mild headedness may be experienced as your body adjusts to your treatment.
- The nose may be runny and throat sores may also be present.
- If any of these symptoms persists or becomes worse, inform your doctor or your pharmacist immediately.
- To lessen the chance of dizziness as well as lightheadedness to reduce the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, stand slowly after stepping up from a sitting or lying down position.
- Be aware that this medication was given by your physician because they have concluded that the value to you is more than the potential risk of having side negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer severe side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately If you are experiencing severe side effects for example fainting or signs of an excessive sodium blood level (such as muscle weakness and irregular or slow heartbeat).
How To Use Advanced 8mg Tab?
- Use this medicine by mouth whether or not you eat, as directed by your physician, typically every day, once or twice.
- The dosage will be based on your medical conditions and your response to treatment.
- For children dosages are also determined by weight.
- Make sure you take this medication regularly to reap the maximum benefits from it.
- To aid in remembering to take it, you should do your medication at the exact time(s) every day.
- Take this medication regularly even if you feel fine.
- The majority of people suffering from elevated blood pressure do not experience any discomfort.
- In the treatment of hypertension it may take between 6 and 12 weeks before you experience the maximum benefit from this medication.
- The interaction of drugs may alter the way your medication function or may increase the risk of serious adverse negative effects.
- This guideline does not cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- Some products that may interact with this drug include aliskiren, lithium, and drugs that may increase the level of potassium in the blood (such as ACE inhibitors including benazepril/lisinopril, and birth control pills containing drospirenone).
- Certain products contain ingredients that can increase blood pressure or cause heart problems.
- Let your pharmacist know about the medications you’re using and then ask how to utilize these products in a safe manner (especially products for cold and cough as well as diet aids or NSAIDs like ibuprofen/naproxen).
- Before you take candesartan consult your physician or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or if you suffer from other allergic reactions.
- This medication may include inactive substances that can trigger allergic reactions or other issues. Consult your pharmacist for further information.
- Before you take this medicine consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, specifically of liver diseases and high levels of potassium in blood or dehydration.
- The drug may cause you to feel dizzy.
- The alcohol in your system and cannabis ( cannabis) could make you dizzy.
- Don’t drive, operate machines, or do anything that requires alertness until you’re able to do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Discuss with your doctor when you’re using cannabis (cannabis).
- Too much sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting may cause you to feel lightheaded.
- Do not hesitate to report persistent vomiting or vomiting to your physician.