Amclav 1g Tab
Amclav 1g Tab
Pack Size: 6’s Per
Composition: Co- Amoxiclav
Pharmaceutical form: Tablet
Brand Name: GETZ PHARMA
Availability: In Stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Amclav 1g Tab
Amclav 1g Tab used to treat a range of infections that are caused by bacterial infection.
Side Effects Of Amclav 1g Tab
- Diarrhea can be a sign of a problem.
- When any of the symptoms persist or become worse, consult your doctor or pharmacist right away.
When Not To Use
It is not recommended for patients who have a history of hypersensitivity to the medication.
- It is recommended to take this medication at least once a day to avoid any digestive disturbances.
- Extended release tablets should be taken along with meals.
- Follow the medication schedule which is given to you.
- Make sure you complete the full regimen of medication to prevent recurrence.
Patients who are allergic to Co-amoxiclav or penicillins as well as the hepatic (liver) malfunction should stay clear of taking this medicine.
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections of the Upper Respiratory Tract (including ENT) e.g. tonsillitis and sinusitis Otitis media.
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infections of the Lower Respiratory Tract e.g. acute exacerbations from chronic bronchitis Lobar, broncho-pneumonia and lobar.
- Genitourinary Tract Infections e.g. cystitis pyelonephritis or urethritis. Also, Genital infections.
- Infections of the skin and soft tissue e.g. abscesses, boils, cellulitis and wound infections.
- Bone and Joint Infections of the Joint and Bone e.g. osteomyelitis.
- Additional Infections e.g. Septic abortion, puerperal sepsis Septicaemia, intraabdominal septicaemia peritonitis and post-surgical infections.
- Additionally, for prevention of infections that may occur in major surgery procedures, such as stomach-intestinal, pelvic and neck surgeries, as well as cardiac joint replacement, renal, and surgical biliary tract.
This medication can be used for treating infections with bacteria in the lower and upper respiratory tract, the urinary tract as well as soft and skin tissue and also the throat, ear and nose.
Contraindicated In Patients With A Previous History Of Hypersensitivity To Tinidazole Or Other Nitroimidazole Derivatives.
- Patients with liver (liver) and kidney (kidney) issues, potential for crystalluria (urine crystals) and infection of white blood cells, as well as the risk of exanthematous pustulosis generalized (medicine caused skin reactions) should take this medication with caution. Patients must also remain hydrated.
- The precautions should not be limited to the above mentioned precautions only. Consult your physician for more details.
There are no reviews yet.