Zeegap Capsules 150mg 14’s
Zeegap Capsules 150mg 14’s
Pack Size: 14’s Per Pack
Pharmaceutical form: Capsule
Brand Name: Hilton Pharma
Availability: In Stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Zeegap Capsules 150mg 14’s
Zeegap Capsules 150mg 14’s is used to treat pain caused by whim-whams damage due to diabetes or shingles( herpes zoster) infection
- Dry mouth
- Weight gain mayoccur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- Flash back that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods.
- Including vision changes( similar as blurred vision).
- Unusual bleeding bruising.
- Muscle pain/ tenderheartedness/ weakness( especially with fever or unusual frazzle).
- Swelling hands ankles bases.
- The threat of serious side goods( similar as slow/ shallow breathing, severe doziness/ dizziness) may be increased if this drug is taken with other products that may also beget doziness or breathing problems.
- Tell your croaker or druggist if you’re using other products similar as opioid pain or cough relievers( similar as codeine, hydrocodone).
- Alcohol, marijuana( cannabis).
- Medicines for sleep or anxiety( similar as alprazolam, lorazepam, zolpidem).
- Muscle relaxants( similar as carisoprodol, cyclobenzaprine).
- Antihistamines( similar as cetirizine, diphenhydramine).
How To Use Zeegap Capsules 150mg 14’s?
- Take this drug by mouth as directed by your croaker , generally formerly daily after an evening mess
- Swallow the tablets whole.
- Don’t resolve, crush, or chew.
- Doing so can release all of the medicine at formerly, adding the threat of side goods.
- The lozenge is grounded on your medical condition and response to treatment.
- To reduce your threat of side goods( similar as dizziness and doziness), your croaker may direct you to start this drug at a low cure and gradationally increase your cure.
- Follow your croaker ‘s instructions precisely.
- Use this drug regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you flash back , take it at the same time each day.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history.
- Eespecially of heart problems( similar as heart failure).
- History of an antipathetic response which included itching/ lump of the face/ lips/ lingo/ throat( angioedema)
- Particular or family history of a substance use complaint( similar as overuse of or dependence to medicines alcohol)
- Breathing problems( similar as COPD).
- This medicine may make you dizzy or drowsy or beget blurred vision.
- Alcohol or marijuana( cannabis) can make you more dizzy or drowsy.
- Don’t drive, use ministry, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely.
- Avoid alcoholic potables.
- Talk to your croaker if you’re using marijuana( cannabis).
There are no reviews yet.