- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of VILGET-M 50+1000MG Tab
- VILGET-M 50+1000MG Tab helps in combating diabetes. As a drug that fights diabetes, Vildagliptin assists in reducing the levels of sugar after meals in fasting and post-meal sugar levels.
- Your doctor might advise you to take this medication along alongside a healthy and balanced diet.
- Regular exercise is essential for those who are taking this medication.
- Vildagliptin when combined with a balanced diet and a sufficient amount of physical activity helps in regulating your blood sugar.
- Metformin is also helpful in decreasing the blood sugar level.
- It is recommended by experts to take this medicine in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle and regular exercise.
- When someone takes Metformin, it aids in restoring the body’s response to the insulin naturally produced by our bodies.
- The use of this medication, according to the prescription of the doctor aids to reduce the quantity sugar produced by the liver.
- Low Blood Sugar Level
- Metallic Taste
- Stomach Ache
- Loss of appetite
How To Use VILGET-M 50+1000MG Tab?
- Consume this medication only following a meal. It decreases the chance of stomach upset.
- Combining these medications reduces the chance of weight gain. It also aids in reducing blood sugar levels when opposed to other diabetic medications.
- If the patient had any procedure previously, they must inform the doctor.
- If you are experiencing breathlessness and deep or rapid breathing nausea vomiting, stomach discomfort or Lactic Acidosis (a rare condition caused by Vildagliptin and Metformin are taken in combination) It is important to seek medical assistance immediately.
- Prior to recommending the combo drug you will need to have your doctor check the liver and kidney function of your. They may also request you to undergo LFT or KFT in the event that it is required.
- Talk to your doctor If you experience symptoms like fatigue or dizziness, loss of appetite, black blood, fever, etc.
- No clinically relevant pharmacokinetic interactions have been observed when vildagliptin (100 mg once daily) was co-administered with metformin hydrochloride (1,000 mg once daily).
- The interactions between every component have been thoroughly examined.
- However, the concurrent usage of the active substances in for clinical studies and general clinical use hasn’t caused unexpected interactions.
When Not To Use
A hypersensitivity reaction to this drug diabetic ketoacidosis patients, impaired liver function and diabetes type II
- Before taking Vildagliptin consult your physician in case you have an allergy to it or other medication.
- It could contain inactive ingredients that can result in severe allergic reactions as well as other serious issues.
- If you have any of the following medical history you should consult your physician immediately.
- This includes skin allergies
- Type I diabetes mellitus Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Hepatic Impairments.