- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Sulvorid 50mg Tablets 20’s
Sulvorid 50mg Tablets 20’s is a drug used in treating irritable bowel syndrome as well as gastroesophageal reflux disorder.
- Levosulpiride is a drug used in treating irritable bowel syndrome as well as gastroesophageal reflux disorder.
- It is a member of the antipsychotic (also known as neuroleptics and tranquilizers) category of medicines.
- It is used for treating schizophrenia, hallucinations bipolar disorder and anxiety disorders, and vertigo among other mental disorders.
- It can treat premature ejaculation.
Side Effects Of Sulvorid 50mg Tablets ’20s
- Increased prolactin level in blood
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Weight gain
- Unusual tiredness
- Increased salivation
- Excessive Sweating
- Change in Heart Rate
- Abnormal Heart Rate
How To Use
- Levosulpiride is only to be taken only with a prescription from a physician and should not be taken without a prescription.
- If your symptoms get worse the more it is suggested that you seek medical assistance immediately.
- The medication should be administered in a specific time frame and for the duration prescribed by your doctor.
- The medicine must be taken in its entirety, and not broken, crushed, or chewed before use.
- Levosulpiride tablets of 25 mg three every day are the recommended dosage for patients suffering from dyspepsia, as well as other GI issues.
- A reduction in dosage is recommended for elderly patients.
- The medication should be taken precisely as directed by your physician.
Interactions Of Sulvorid 50mg Tablets 20’s
- Drug interactions could cause Levosulpiride to behave differently or cause serious adverse reactions.
- Keep a log of all medications you are taking (including prescribed and unprescribed drugs along with herbs) and make it available to your pharmacist and doctor.
- Don’t begin or stop or change your dosage for any medication without consulting your doctor.
- Before taking Levosulpiride to consult your physician in case you have an allergy to it or other medicines associated with it.
- The drug may contain inactive ingredients that can trigger severe allergic reactions.
- Before you take the medication, discuss with your doctor in case you have any medical history like liver disease, kidney disease stomach ulcers, or abdominal pain.