Tobradex 5ml Drop
Tobradex 5ml Drop
Pack Size: 5ml
Composition: Dexamethasone, Tobramycin
Pharmaceutical form: Drops
Brand Name: Alcon Pharma
Availability: In stocks
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Tobradex 5ml Drop can be used for treating eye inflammations. Tobramycin is part of a class of medications known as aminoglycoside antibiotics. It stops the development of bacteria. This medication is used to treat only the bacterial eye infection. It is not effective for other types of eye diseases. Inadequate use or excessive use of any antibiotic could cause its effectiveness to decrease.
- The drug can be used for treating eye inflammations.
- Tobramycin is part of a class of medications known as aminoglycoside antibiotics.
- It stops the development of bacteria.
- This medication is used to treat only the bacterial eye infection.
- It is not effective for other types of eye diseases.
- Inadequate use or excessive use of any antibiotic could cause its effectiveness to decrease.
- eye redness
- eye discomfort eyelid irritation/swelling can be a sign of a problem.
- When any one of the symptoms persists or becomes worse inform your doctor or your pharmacist promptly.
- Be aware of the fact that the medication prescribed by your doctor has determined that the benefits to you are more than the potential risk of adverse negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication do not suffer significant side effects.
When Not To Use
It is not advised for those with hypersensitivity to the drug.
How To Use Tobradex 5ml Drop?
- When applying the eye drops cleanse the hands first.
- To prevent contamination, don’t touch the tip of the dropper or let it contact the surface of your eye or any other surface.
- Don’t wear contacts when you take this medication.
- You should sterilize the lenses in accordance with the directions of the manufacturer and consult your physician prior to using the lenses.
- The interaction of drugs could alter the way your medication function or may increase your risk of having serious adverse consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
- Before taking tobramycin be sure to inform your doctor or pharmacist if you’re sensitive to it or to aminoglycosides in general (such like Gentamicin) or if you have or other allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive components (such as preservatives such as the emulsifier benzalkonium chloride) that could cause allergies or other problems.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.
There are no reviews yet.