- Reviews (0)
Solosin Sr Capsules 20’s
Solosin Sr Capsules 20’s is used to treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate. The prostate does not shrink, but it relaxes the muscles and bladder. It is part of a class of medicines known as alpha-blockers.
Men use it to treat symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) which is an enlarged prostate.
Side Effects Of Solosin Sr Capsules 20’s
- lightheadedness or runny/stuffy nasal symptoms
When not to use
How to use
- As directed by your doctor, take this medication by mouth.
- Take the medicine whole.
- Do not crush, chew, or open the capsules.
- Consult your doctor if you need to adjust the dose.
- One capsule is sufficient for daily use.
- Tamsulosin HCL should be kept at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and heat. It should be kept out of reach of pets and children.
- Make sure you take the medicine exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Do not overdose
The following conditions make Tamsulosin HCL contraindicated:
- Orthostatic hypertension
- Angina symptoms
- Coronary artery disease
- Liver disease
Interactions Of Solosin Sr Capsules 20’s
- Drug interactions can affect the way your medication works or increase your chance of side effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Without your doctor’s permission, do not change, start or stop any medication.
- Other alpha-blocker drugs, such as prazosin or terazosin, may interact with this drug.
- Your blood pressure could drop if you’re also taking drugs to treat erectile disorder-ED or hypertension (such as sildenafil, and Tadalafil).
- This can cause dizziness and fainting. To minimize the risk, your doctor may have to adjust your medication.
- Other medications may also affect how Tamsulosin is removed from your body.
- Clarithromycin, clarithromycin and cobicistat are some examples of azole antifungals.
- Patients with kidney and liver impairment, as well as elderly patients, should exercise caution.
- Patients with hypertension may need specialist supervision and reduced dosage.